Rolly118 is offline Female Member

Mixed messages about girls n steroids..what do u think?

Hi all,

So I'm doing ALot of reading and researching in women and steroids , I am really finding it difficult to get a strong opinion either way on whether women should or shouldn't be taking steroids. I know it is a very personal choice by the individual but I'm getting very differant opinions from both males and females. I'm very interested in starting an anavar cycle. My friend suggested this as he is taking steroids and has had huge success, but on reading and reading I'm hearing differant stories. A lot of men are telling me not to do it, I will get bad side effects and I will look horrible but then I am hearing some really great things from women who have taken them. I would love to hear from anyone that has had personal experience with anavar both good and bad. What made you start taking steroids and has it been a positive or negative impact on your training and life?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    well for a guy its much diff since we have test in us to begin with, girls when taking it just alittle over what is acceptable and side effects are there for a life time, deepening of the voice does not go away after the cycle, thats what i heard. so if you do it, makes sure its real var...there are afew videos out there stating most var thats being sold is not real since you need so much of it when with the real stuff guys would like 10-15mg and get great results in the past. the pharm grade bottle costs 800 bucks !! just some food for thought ))

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    well for a guy its much diff since we have test in us to begin with, girls when taking it just alittle over what is acceptable and side effects are there for a life time, deepening of the voice does not go away after the cycle, thats what i heard. so if you do it, makes sure its real var...there are afew videos out there stating most var thats being sold is not real since you need so much of it when with the real stuff guys would like 10-15mg and get great results in the past. the pharm grade bottle costs 800 bucks !! just some food for thought ))
    Women have testosterone naturally, too. Just so you know.
    It's just significantly lower than men, just like men have significantly lower estrogen levels than women.

Anavar is a great choice for women, 8 week cycle, start at 5mg/day. If after a week or two you are experiencing no negative side effects, try 10mg. Give that a few weeks, then try 15mg. The highest I would recommend any female using is 20mg before you start risking deepening of the voice, enlargement of the clitoris, etc. From what Ive heard the clit enlargement can fade with time but the voice change will not. It's best to stick with lower dosages.

A general rule of thumb is to pick AAS that have a LOW androgenic rating. Primobolan acetate is a great choice for women when taken orally, as well as primobolan enanthate injected. Anavar is probably the most common.

Clenbuterol and T3/T4 are also very popular with women for fat loss. They work very well, just be careful if you are sensitive to stimulants as clenbuterol can give you the shakes, headache, and high BP at higher dosages (80mcg+). Some people can't even handle 40mcg, but it comes down to individual response.

I've also heard of a lot of women using Equipoise , Masteron , and occasionally low dose winstrol (10mg). I would speculate superdrol would work for women, but I havent ever heard any personal reports of the results. It's got an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 400:20, meaning it is very low on the androgenic scale and *should* not produce masculinizing effects...but I am not certain about that compound.

As long as you don't start injecting testosterone and you keep to low dosages of things like anavar, equipoise, primobolan, clen /t3...you should be able to enjoy the benefits of steroids rather than growing facial hair like many claim. Use too much though, and you can bet you'll have issues.

As for the quality of anavar on the market....it really depends. It's not that expensive to make, in all truth. It's just that there are so many scams out there selling fake stuff...that makes it difficult to find the quality stuff on the market. Make sure you do your research, you should be able to find real anavar out there from a UGL (reasonably priced vs that $800 figure pavlenko mentioned).

Giggle is offline Female Member
    Hi Rolly -
    When you get your pink status we can talk a little more freely without the whole male world watching!

Thread Information