mmmbrownie is offline New Member

interesting gyno question

Hey guys/gals, i'll keep it short and to the point. about 5 years ago, i was on a cycle and got the dreaded lump under one nipple. i ceased use, and have been off the sauce until now. noone can see the lump, but i can feel it and it drives me nuts. often it's sensitive too.
    recently i decided to run a simple prop/tren cycle, and pay real close attention to my nipple, i have all the needed a-dex and whatnot, but have not used any of that stuff.
    here is the interesting point. I've been on my cycle about 2 weeks and 1 day, and i'm seeing gains. but more importantly, the lump is no longer sensitive and seems to have shrunk.
    does this make sense?
    anyone ever had this happen?
    cheers

Psaletta is offline Member
    Did you ever get BW done after the first cycle?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what doses are you running?

feel free to laugh at me. i'm not sure what you are referring to for 'bw'.
    the cycle that gave me the lump was probably my 10th or so. i was young and being silly. i stayed on too long.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Bw is blood work. You have done 10 cycles?
    Just go see a plastic surgeon and get it cut out

i am currently running 1 shot EOD of 100mg/ml tren ace and 200mg/ml prop. however i really don't think the actual doses are anywhere near the claimed doses . i have no pain after injecting. i actually figured i got ripped off after my first shot because of the lack of prop-pain, but after 2 weeks it's clear to me that it is legit, maybe underdosed. i used to do prop a lot back in the day and i always remember pain

I did go see a doctor and i did do bloodwork. all was ok. as for removing the lump, it's so small and unnoticeable that i can't be bothered to pay the money it will take to be removed. i was more/less curious as to why it has stopped being sensitive and gotten smaller since i've started a small cycle

Thread Information