yugo86 is offline New Member

Question Advise on Sustanon 250 + Boldenone 200

hey guys first time posting and first time thinking about taking steroids just want some advise about want I'm doing, been reading sites after sites, many answers answered,but still some questions. A mate of a mate give me Sustanon 250 + Boldenone 200. This is where i put it out there, i have read that i should 500mg of sustanon a week and 400mg of Boldenone (was going to do 250mg sus + 200mg bold twice a week same syringe) that 4ml a week in total is this to extreme. Should this behalf to 2ml a week because I'm mixing the two, or does it not matter because they are two separate things. A lot of sites talk about this products separately but not as a combination. I don't want to spend all this time and money and waste to because I'm not taking the right amount and the right length of cycle. People say 8 weeks same say 12 weeks?
    Any advice would to grateful appreciated thanks

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Hi new member.

Is this your first cycle? What is your age, height, weight and body fat percentage. You will need this in order to pass go

yeah this is my first cycle

Age - 27
    height - 186 cm (6'1")
    weight - 92 kg
    body fat - not to really 100% sure i think about 20 - 23 %

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Drop body fat to <14% or cycle is pointless!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

I got back from the gym, did the body fat test there got 16.3%, obviously still not under the 14%, I still have some work to do. Like I said I don't want waste my products, so I will wait. But while I wait, can anyone answer this post with everything the same stats but with the body fat <14%. So I know what to do when I get there. Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st cycle should be test only.This way you will know how your body reacts to test.Plus being your 1st time if you are doing two compounds and have a bad reaction you wont know wat caused it.I would also suggest reading the stickys prior to your cycle.There is a ton of info there which you need to know.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You have a good attitude, good luck.

songdog thats a good idea about taking test first to see how the body deals with if it, then when i do combined late (if) and get a bad reaction i will know what caused it. so how much test do suggest per week? and should it be slit it into 2 a week? thanks

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    500mg a week twice a week if long ester ed or eod if short

Thread Information