BagleyUNCG is offline New Member

Exclamation Havoc/Epistane questions

So I am pretty new to PHs and steroids and have been researching a lot lately. I've been looking up havoc/epistane's pros and cons and I still have a few questions.

1) Most people say 30mg is the base dosage to see any real results but the length of time varies a lot. If i was to run a havoc cycle at 30 mg what would be the best cycle length?

2) A few people said they didnt have to run any PCT but to air on the side of caution I'd rather run a PCT cycle. My question is what is a good PCT to run and for how long?

3) Is an AI required during this cycle?

4) What helps to relieve the bad back pumps that most people experience?

A little background on me, I am 21 and have been lifting for about 6 years now, 3 of which have been very concentrated and focused. I just competed in my first physique competition at 165lbs and 6'1". I track all my caloric intake and macros and keep a clean diet as much as possible. My goals are to bulk up to 190-200 and get all of my lifts to 315 or greater.

If I have something really wrong please feel free to correct me. I am new to this so try to keep it fairly simple for me lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BagleyUNCG View Post
    So I am pretty new to PHs and steroids and have been researching a lot lately. I've been looking up havoc/epistane's pros and cons and I still have a few questions.

1) Most people say 30mg is the base dosage to see any real results but the length of time varies a lot. If i was to run a havoc cycle at 30 mg what would be the best cycle length?

2) A few people said they didnt have to run any PCT but to air on the side of caution I'd rather run a PCT cycle. My question is what is a good PCT to run and for how long?

3) Is an AI required during this cycle?

4) What helps to relieve the bad back pumps that most people experience?

A little background on me, I am 21 and have been lifting for about 6 years now, 3 of which have been very concentrated and focused. I just competed in my first physique competition at 165lbs and 6'1". I track all my caloric intake and macros and keep a clean diet as much as possible. My goals are to bulk up to 190-200 and get all of my lifts to 315 or greater.

If I have something really wrong please feel free to correct me. I am new to this so try to keep it fairly simple for me lol
    1) 4 weeks
    2) 20mg of Nolva for 6 weeks.
    3) No.
    4) 5-10g of taurine pre-workout (or as needed).

Bert is offline Senior Member
    What are the back pumps caused by? I always thought my kidneys were just hurting.

Thread Information