JungleSlut is offline New Member

my 3rd cycle. (running t400, decaa, anadrol) need some info

Was 195 lbs prior
    28 years old
    6"2 dont know my body fat, (no medical.at the moment to figure it out but id guess between 5 and 8% im very lean)
    In the gym for 10 years on and off. bench 220lbs. shrug 320. dead lift 340.

first cycle was t400 and anadrol . second cycle was test cyp 250 and deca

For pct after my cycle i have hcg and nolvaldex. dont know how to use the hcg yet or when to start using after my cycle. im on month 1 right now with 2 more to go.

Im doin 1cc of t400 and 1cc of deca at the same time every third day and 2x25 mg of anadrol daily.

My gear is potent, know a guy who knows a guy who makes his own. he puts 12% more of everything into each bottle.. I can confirm because my first cycle i was doin newport. it sucked. second cycle was forza. that was good. but this shit blows forza out tha ****in water

jus looking for any advice or thoughts. need to kniw how to.do a proper.pct. ill do sime more research but if u have any experience with this cycle hit me up. im.all ears
    Last edited by JungleSlut; 11-09-2013 at 05:25 AM.

Psaletta is offline Member
    There is a few things wrong here. Fist off HCG is to be ran with your cycle. It isn't a PCT. Next I didn't see you stating any us of an AI. You have to control your E2 while on any cycle. And decca need to be ran with caber/prami. If your not sure about a proper pct, that means you didn't do one for your first 2 cycles. Not trying to burst your bubble dude but ya need to read up on this shit before you go jumping in head first. You can really screw your self up if your not careful/educated!!

i agree with you fully. the first two cycles i took my friends advice who said i didnt need any pct my f.irst couple times. i wasnt aware this site existed until.i had stopped my second cycle. i feel extremely stupid and have alot of regret with how i handled.my first two cycles. i relied purely on some bad advice

clarky. is offline MONITOR

read in full. and got the just of it. im assuming AI is aromatose inhibitor? i work on the riggs and have a two hour drive every day. between that, a 12 hour shift. sleep. and gym i dont have.much time to do.extensive research. if anyone would be kind enough to just tell me what i need to order up. and doses. and times to take. i would be more tham grateful. i know most of u did your own research and im asking alot. but help a brother out if you can. id be greatful

Thread Information