Ibasmusi is offline Junior Member

Dark dark Tren Ace

Hey guys,

Ive read various threads and heard many different things, but is it true that tren ace can be any color depending on how it's made? Have had a lot of yellowish tren ace and i just got a bunch in that is very dark brown, tea colored. What are your thoughts?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I've had varying colors..... Even clear tren which worked great. It's in my opinion due to impurities. The darker the tren..... The more there is in it. Also could be caused by oxidation.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah it varies largely. I've seen brown through clear.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Yeah it varies largely. I've seen brown through clear.
    ^^^^ This, also I had done some very, very dark and thick and sticky Tren E. It was like a glue if you touched it. It was good stuff ...crazy mike

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I've had varying colors..... Even clear tren which worked great. It's in my opinion due to impurities. The darker the tren..... The more there is in it. Also could be caused by oxidation.
    While I'm no expert in the field of manufacture, I have to disagree with your opinion on the impurities. I think there may be a lot of factors. The carrier used, the method of brewing and mainly the powder source. I'm not sure if powder resulting in different color automatically means it's packed with "impurities".

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

While I'm no expert in the field of manufacture, I have to disagree with your opinion on the impurities. I think there may be a lot of factors. The carrier used, the method of brewing and mainly the powder source. I'm not sure if powder resulting in different color automatically means it's packed with "impurities".
    This was what I was told by a few sources that I've asked. Carrier oils won't make tren brown. Oxidation may doit.... Impurities may also.... I'm not saying all darker tren is bad but when researching and asking questions - I was told that a purer tren can yield a lighter color.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This was what I was told by a few sources that I've asked. Carrier oils won't make tren brown. Oxidation may doit.... Impurities may also.... I'm not saying all darker tren is bad but when researching and asking questions - I was told that a purer tren can yield a lighter color.

You may be right. I know I prefer all of my stuff light and clear! Some of the dark rust looking stuff I see would scare the shyt out of me and if it was thick and sticky like glue..I would punch the dumb ass making that crap for ppl in the mouth. No way I'm injecting shyt that doesn't look right.

I freaked out over a cloudy vial of Mast one time. Never did use it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

You may be right. I know I prefer all of my stuff light and clear! Some of the dark rust looking stuff I see would scare the shyt out of me and if it was thick and sticky like glue..I would punch the dumb ass making that crap for ppl in the mouth. No way I'm injecting shyt that doesn't look right.

I freaked out over a cloudy vial of Mast one time. Never did use it!
    Lol I'm the same way. I questioned my source over clear tren - he gave me his answer - I used it and I worked great. The stuff I have now is light yellow - darker than the test e and is great too. Ill never use dark dark color tren again. It's just a personal preference.

Also..... My piss is never dark dark yellow either. In the past with some dark trens I've had neon orange piss lol

- Knockout_Power

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

In my experience, oxidation is the main factor. Fresh Tren powder brewed up has yielded a much lighter color than batches brewed identically weeks later. From a light gold to a dark rust-ish color and the only difference is the darker tren had sat around longer in powder form.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Overheated. Oxidation makes tren orangish in color. Overheating it makes it a dark brown...or so I have heard ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Overheated. Oxidation makes tren orangish in color. Overheating it makes it a dark brown...or so I have heard ;-)
    Yeh. Quickly overheats esp dependent on what carrier used n what that "smokes" or "burns" at. Oil types vary.

N yes the powders can come in "slight" variation in colour depending on source/manufacturing process.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    Yeh. Quickly overheats esp dependent on what carrier used n what that "smokes" or "burns" at. Oil types vary.

N yes the powders can come in "slight" variation in colour depending on source/manufacturing process.
    It has nothing to do with the carrier's smoke point. It is the tren itself that oxidizes at a high rate when heated in the presence of oxygen.

So you would say it is gtg? I would post the lab name but idk if i can?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It should work fine, but it may be more toxic than necessary.

cgi
    cgi is offline Associate Member
    I've always been told that dark tren is good tren lol. I've never seen clear tren from ANY reputable source even the more "pharma" sources. The original pharma parabolan was dark.

brandonisy is offline Junior Member
    was always taught.....when in doubt, throw it out

brandonisy is offline Junior Member
    lol, but that went for food.....not the kind haha

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    so...is tren more likely to crash than other aas? I have amber colored tren e and a, and the a is cloudy, not sure if i should use, though i heard if i heat it it will clear, not sure what method, and if the problem was over heating i dont see how that would help...unless crashing is from not enough heat idk lab stuff, i just order and shoot...lol..or order FILTER and shoot.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I used to make it out of pellets and it was always very brown.

Thanks for the input guys.

Thread Information