Thread: Clowdy gear

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member

Clowdy gear

Hello everyone, I have been doing test for years, but have always bought little viles that seemed to be made from professional labs. I recently found a local guy who sold me some "home-brew." It is nicely packaged, but a few days after receiving it the contents seems to be separating inside each bottle. There is a clowdy substance that almost looks like crystals forming in the bottles that make up about 20% of the contents. I asked my guy what this is and he assured me it is fine. He told me to place a bottle in very hot water before injection days and that the material will mix back together; but that I would most likely have to do this each time I want to inject it. Before it started becoming clowdy I already started and have already gained my 15lbs of water weight causing me to beleive it may be fine. But I wanted to double check with some experts who have probably dealt with this in the past. I am sure it has been written about on here before, but I was unable to find anything as I do not know what to call the separation other than clowdy and could not find anything. Sorry if this is the thousandth post on this. Thank you for your time.

Flacco is offline Member
    Yeah, it sounds like it crashed. Its only happened to me once. The hot water worked. I just put the amps in hot water and shook em until the crystals all disolved. Kind of a pain in the ass, but...

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah this is common with home brew gear, the gear crashes "separates" from the inconsistency of the solvents used by home brewers (BB usually less than 20%) and it can be solved by autoclaving it, or running the vial under hot water for a while before injections. It's nothing too bad, just a pain in the ass.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the reassurance guys! I really apprecaite your help.
    Have a good one.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Is it test cyp by any chance? What mg/ml? Is it Chemical Muscle brand lol?

Thread Information