Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: Getting back on

brandonisy is offline Junior Member

Getting back on

Hey Im a newbie to this forum but not to gear.....Im 29 5'8 185 and just started working out again about 2 months ago. I had been out of the gym completely for nearly a year. Had elbow surgery and thats the reason i fell out for a bit. I have previously done 3 cycles...(1st-14 weeks test E300mgs/week), (2nd-15 weeks Test E 400mgs, deca 300mgs), (3rd-12 weeks testE400mgs, EQ300mgs/week, winny last 4 weeks of cycle).......also used PCT nolva, clomid, HCG ........I really liked the results i got from each different cycle. Each was a little different in there respected ways....I loved he deca and test together....I felt so strong and bulky.....but the test and EQ made me really vascular.....both were awesome experiences.....I am just looking for a little input on what route i should go next....i would mind doing any of my previous cycle again but im curious about trying something new....i would like to try a test and tren cycle but have read a lot about trens side which has turned me off a bit... any put back would be much appreciated....

ps I was planning to work out for another month or two before i started getting serous about the sauce again

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Welcome. I like deca and test too. Great combo. I'm on the fence with tren . It really jacks your lipids. That bothers me more than sweating, no endurance, and insomnia. I can deal with those.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread! Don't know if you have read the link but thought I would post it for you anyway if you do decide to use tren use tren a so if you get bad side that you don't like or handle it when you stop you will get it out your system quicker. For me tren is sh*t I just can't tolerate the sides so I can't train or eat , sleep properly so there is no point in using the compound but you may love it good luck.

thank you all for the replies......I will do a lot of research and keep you posted on what i decide on doing.....Are there any draw backs for running a triple stack? Test E, Deca , and EQ together? I loved the results that i got with those three but dont know if its smart to run them together

thanks

you guys seem cool but i cant even view your profiles or my own.....how long does it take before i can take advantage of the full forum?
    Last edited by brandonisy; 11-08-2013 at 03:27 PM.

really glad to be back in the gym as well.....i almost forgot how good i use to feel after those pumps
    Last edited by brandonisy; 11-08-2013 at 03:31 PM.

mk19gunner is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonisy View Post
    you guys seem cool but i cant even view your profiles or my own.....how long does it take before i can take advantage of the full forum?
    You have to be here 5 years and give us your left arm before you can see the full board.

just kidding, peace-

growfast is offline New Member
    deca and test combo is the bomb!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with going back to a good ole test only cycle as well. It's doubtful your to a point where you wouldn't see gains from it.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information