jedax is offline Junior Member

my friend's cutting cycle before Euro trip.

my friend's;
    age 22
    18% Body fat
    cycle experiance:Var only cycle,Tbol only cycle

This spring my friend will be going to europe for 4 month and want to be remembered as a lean guy
    so he is going to do a cutting cycle to get blow %9 body fat.
    my friend knows it is heavy cycle for a newbie but he cant wait do try Tren so he will do it
    And to get final hard look my friend adding 3 week HALO.

T3:50 mcg straight
    clen :60 mcg straight
    eca:30 mg ephed, 300mg*3times a day caffeine(maybe more),aspirin
    albuterol:3 times a day 2 tabs

1.week cutstack 450 mg (150 test c,150 mg masteron ,150mg tren a) + ECA (efedrin,caffein,aspirin)+arimidex EOD
    2.week cutstack 450 mg (150 test c,150 mg masteron,150mg tren a) + ECA (efedrin,caffein,aspirin)+arimidex EOD
    3.week cutstack 450 mg (150 test c,150 mg masteron,150mg tren a) + ECA (efedrin,caffein,aspirin)+arimidex EOD
    4.week cutstack 450 mg (150 test c,150 mg masteron,150mg tren a) + ECA (efedrin,caffein,aspirin)+arimidex EOD
    5.week cutstack 750 mg (250 test c,250 mg masteron,250mg tren a) + albuterol+T3+arimidex EOD
    6.week cutstack 750 mg (250 test c,250 mg masteron,250mg tren a) + albuterol+T3+arimidex EOD
    7.week cutstack 750 mg (250 test c,250 mg masteron,250mg tren a) + clen+T3+arimidex EOD
    8.week cutstack 750 mg (250 test c,250 mg masteron,250mg tren a) + clen+T3+arimidex EOD
    9.week cutstack 750 mg (250 test c,250 mg masteron,250mg tren a) + albuterol+T3+arimidex EOD
    10.week cutstack 750 mg (250 test c,250 mg masteron,250mg tren a) + albuterol+T3+arimidex EOD
    11.week halotestin 15 mg+clen+T3
    12.week halotestin 15 mg+clen+T3
    13.week halotestin 15 mg+clen+T3
    14-... PCT

my friend will start to cycle next monday he took the before photos today will post them after a month together with the new photos.So he want you guys to be extremely distructive in any way to make him feel as dumb newbie which is he is .Buthe says " I sure you in a month I will surprise you All anyway".Shoot if you like to .I know he could not be more premature.
    Last edited by jedax; 11-09-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "My friend" sounds like you.

And those are very powerful compounds.
    I wouldn't touch them with the inexperience your "friend" is showing.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    First off please ask you friend to join the board, no one likes to give advice to a friend of a friend...

Secondly for a 22 year old that cycle looks ott and poorly laid out, in fact i don't like it at all...

Thirdly he really should learn that dieting training/cardio are far better ways to reduce bf especially at his age...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    First off please ask you friend to join the board, no one likes to give advice to a friend of a friend...

Secondly for a 22 year old that cycle looks ott and poorly laid out, in fact i don't like it at all...

Thirdly he really should learn that dieting training/cardio are far better ways to reduce bf especially at his age...
    of course cardio and the dieting is the key.But in fact I dont want the way people say it.For instance,when a newbie
    asks "what is the best cutting cycle?" they answer "cardiodietol" and "no compound make you leaner ..." like it is funny the thing is
    even if I did what I was already doing while I am on Tbol and Var a lost significant amount of fat.Next week monday I will start a log in the "members results" forum.Cant wait to get into gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

of course cardio and the dieting is the key.But in fact I dont want the way people say it.For instance,when a newbie
    asks "what is the best cutting cycle?" they answer "cardiodietol" and "no compound make you leaner ..." like it is funny the thing is
    even if I did what I was already doing while I am on Tbol and Var a lost significant amount of fat.Next week monday I will start a log in the "members results" forum.Cant wait to get into gym.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jedax View Post
    I am confused, are you running compounds before getting into the gym?

You changed to from talking about your friend to you, who are we talking about really?

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I am confused, are you running compounds before getting into the gym?

You changed to from talking about your friend to you, who are we talking about really?

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

of course its me mate.I Meant today cant wait to get into gym.Waow I didnt know that blog thing.And it is wonderful that you wrote consistently
    Last edited by jedax; 11-10-2013 at 02:50 AM.

mystogan117 is offline Junior Member
    how many past cycles has he run?

Thread Information