Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Psaletta

Thread: 10MG dbol 14/14 split

Nagato is offline New Member

10MG dbol 14/14 split

Whatsup guys i was just looking into some low D-b0l cycles and came across one i've seen quite a few times its basically:

10MG (ED) for 14 days then cycle off for 14 days and then Repeat 10MG(ed) ..with no pct ..

i've taken D-bols on two separate occasions, the first time was my first "cycle" and i took 40 mg 5 days on 2 days off for 5 weeks i believe it was ...came off and did only 3 days of PCT with clomid. Had virtually no sides.. maybe a little bit of water retention. The second time i did 40 again with test E.

As of right now i don't plan on doing any cycles anytime soon, but i was interested in this and yes i know that the D-bol will suppress me but i don't think at 10MG dose it is going to shut me down bad, also the sides would probably be minimal since i kind of already have an idea how my bod reacts.

Would it better to do it like this ...
    4 weeks @ 10mg EVERDAY not 5/2 split and then for the 5th week take 5mg a day to taper off , NO pct. I might just take some zinc to give me a test boost. unless theres something else i can take i can order? i don't have sources at the moment for anything else really.

Im in a caloric deficit right now so im "cutting" but honestly i think i look damn good right now the only thing is i want to add some more mass to my delts, so if this gives me even 3-4 pounds of mass gain without putting on fat this would be really nice benefit for me.

Anyone wanna chime in, without flaming or telling me to run this with test.

Much appreciated.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Good luck not getting flamed. Dbol does 2 things... Bloats from water wieght and shuts you down.. So no test (dumb) for cutting (dumb)

Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    Good luck not getting flamed. Dbol does 2 things... Bloats from water wieght and shuts you down.. So no test (dumb) for cutting (dumb)
    Okay guy, as stated before. At 40 mg i didn't get any water retention while i was on a bulk and if i did it was probably due to sodium/carbs. Many people have used low dose for D-bol as its anti catabolic. I've read a research study recently that 15 mg dbol suppresses your HPTA down by 72%, its not a total shutdown and at 10mg it should be even less. Also taken early in the morning with its low half life 6 hours it gives your body sometime to pump out some test.
    Totally unnecessary to flame me with ZERO knowledge ...i can tell from your reply alone.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Never heard of 14/14 dbol , but logically it has no positive reason.

Dbol is good only for a starter, when you are impassioned until long ester kicks in.

Gains from dbol are unnaturally unkeepable IMO.

Great so you can read. Glad to hear. Listen son. I'm only trying to advise you on experience not what Google or some other shit forums says. Knowledge? Go ahead and run a dbol only cycle.. "A low dose" and I'll see you in trt section down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Never heard of 14/14 dbol , but logically it has no positive reason.

Dbol is good only for a starter, when you are impassioned until long ester kicks in.

Gains from dbol are unnaturally unkeepable IMO.
    When i did my first Dbol only cycle at 40 mg gained about 30 pounds, i kept 19...so i'm not sure what you're talking about.
    Even if you look at the Profile on THIS website it says doses from 10-100 mg are effective ...and to the previous poster it states that 100mg a day reduced levels of test by 40% ... thats 100MG ...i'm talking about 10 here.

Great so you can read. Glad to hear. Listen son. I'm only trying to advise you on experience not what Google or some other shit forums says. Knowledge? Go ahead and run a dbol only cycle.. "A low dose" and I'll see you in trt section down the road.
    you haven't gave me any, "advise" ...im not a first time steroid user and i've had other experiences with the same substance from the same manufacturer before.. heck its even from the same batch. TRT section ? so judging by this comment you either rendered your testicle useless from your "advise" or you're REALLY old . either way go troll somewhere else.

Ok, I have 3 kids and my boys are ok. Let me ask you this, what are your stats?

Ok, I have 3 kids and my boys are ok. Let me ask you this, what are your stats?
    Thats great.

5'11
    185 LBS
    8% bodyfat.

don't tell me "you need to eat cuz you're too small" i've got a fitness model body and satisfied. I just want more meat on my delts end of story.

8%.. Wow. That's impressive!! My point is this. If you continue to suppress your natural test eventually your body will stop producing it. You might have been lucky before but it will run out.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

8%.. Wow. That's impressive!! My point is this. If you continue to suppress your natural test eventually your body will stop producing it. You might have been lucky before but it will run out.
    To be honest i want ANAVAR but , the person who was supposed to get it for me is stalling like crazy .. and i don't even know if they are going to get it for me at this point. I've had a box of Good old Russian D-bols laying around and i wanted to see if i can utilize them. In all honesty i probably don't need any gear, But my shoulders are my weakpoint no matter how much shoulder training i'm doing i know that d-bols add mass as i've got huge off of them i went from 190 to 226 on a dbol cycle only and that was my first one. And back to the point of test suppression it says it right here Dianabol - Steroid .com that 100 mg a day supressed test by 40% .. not 100 .. and this is 1/10th of the dose. Would this really negatively effect me for a 4 week cycle ? HONESTLY ???

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Really old guy 54 that was smart like you before i gained wisdom :)

This is not your average run of the mill Inernet forum my young rriend This forum is full of some very smart and very knowledgable people that will assist you if you are willing to listen ? I am one of those really old guys you mentioned and when I was your age I was smart like you and at 28 had a full gland removed from Gyno and now on TRT as the man stated !

I have learned a lot hear and I can see from your post and my time on this forum that you will not get any quality assistance with the attituide you have . With that said I am not one of the guys to advise you on a cycle I have some knowledge but learned it here and so can you but if you matain the sharp words and AH attitude I will share with you from experience . . . . . You are wasting your time to post no one will assist you and your time will be better spent on a forum where juice heads have spam wars and try to prove who is right or who is smarter ?

Just saying you are on IMHO for a REALLY OLD GUY lol cill and be humble and you may get some good assistance ! If you continue at the tone you are currently at you will be posting to yourself in about 2 more post

So Listen from a REALLY OLD GUY you have a lot to learn I can see that from your post you are repeating what you red and not understaing why you are doing what so be humble and ask without the cocky attitude and you will get some good assistance if not go back where ever you are burnt out on because with that attituide you will burn out every where you go that knowledgable experienced pros run the boards !

NOW YOU CAN FLAME ME IF YOU WISH BUT I SHARED THIS WITH YOU OUT OF COMPASSION AND KNOWING ALL THE GREAT AMOUTS OF KNOWLEDGE YOU WILL MISS OUT ON IF YOU DO NOT CHILL !

SO HAVE A NICE EVENING AND POST LESS AND READ MORE AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE RESPONSES YOU GET !

AND THAT'S ALL i HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT

lol JUST AN AFTER THOUGHT I GOT DELT POPING AND I HAVE RIPPLES ON TOP OF RIPPLES ON MY DELTOIDS AT 54 REALLY OLD GUY lol AND NEVER TOUCHED D-BOL IN 30+ YEARS ! TEST IS BEST YOU NEED TEST
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 11-08-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    This is not your average run of the mill Inernet forum my young rriend This forum is full of some very smart and very knowledgable people that will assist you if you are willing to listen ? I am one of those really old guys you mentioned and when I was your age I was smart like you and at 28 had a full gland removed from Gyno and now on TRT as the man stated !

I have learned a lot hear and I can see from your post and my time on this forum that you will not get any quality assistance with the attituide you have . With that said I am not one of the guys to advise you on a cycle I have some knowledge but learned it here and so can you but if you matain the sharp words and AH attitude I will share with you from experience . . . . . You are wasting your time to post no one will assist you and your time will be better spent on a forum where juice heads have spam wars and try to prove who is right or who is smarter ?

Just saying you are on IMHO for a REALLY OLD GUY lol cill and be humble and you may get some good assistance ! If you continue at the tone you are currently at you will be posting to yourself in about 2 more post

So Listen from a REALLY OLD GUY you have a lot to learn I can see that from your post you are repeating what you red and not understaing why you are doing what so be humble and ask without the cocky attitude and you will get some good assistance if not go back where ever you are burnt out on because with that attituide you will burn out every where you go that knowledgable experienced pros run the boards !

NOW YOU CAN FLAME ME IF YOU WISH BUT I SHARED THIS WITH YOU OUT OF COMPASSION AND KNOWING ALL THE GREAT AMOUTS OF KNOWLEDGE YOU WILL MISS OUT ON IF YOU DO NOT CHILL !

SO HAVE A NICE EVENING AND POST LESS AND READ MORE AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE RESPONSES YOU GET !

AND THAT'S ALL i HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT

lol JUST AN AFTER THOUGHT I GOT DELT POPING AND I HAVE RIPPLES ON TOP OF RIPPLES ON MY DELTOIDS AT 54 REALLY OLD GUY lol AND NEVER TOUCHED D-BOL IN 30+ YEARS ! TEST IS BEST YOU NEED TEST
    Thanks for the long reply. Not sure where you decided that i was "cocky" because i dont think there was a shred of cockiness anywhere in my posts. When some one replies to me in a manner that is condescending for NO reason i am obviously going to be condescending in return simple. Now before you go on judging me, the ripples in your deltoids at your age are plain and simple genetics ... if i showed you that my glutes is striated then i think you would be quite impressed, and honestly im sure that most guys on this forum don't have "ripples" in their glutes, JUST SAYING. On another note , i used to belong on this forum for 3 years...not bringing up my old account name because it honestly doesn't matter.

All i asked for was opinions from people know KNOW or ran of this type of cycle ...i didn't ask for opinions of people who are oral only cycle haters and people who think they know EVERYTHING because they read some stuff on a forum. Anyone can say they "know what they are talking about" ...knowledge is only as good as the source you got it from.

So again, not being cocky .. just being real.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    Thanks for the long reply. Not sure where you decided that i was "cocky" because i dont think there was a shred of cockiness anywhere in my posts. When some one replies to me in a manner that is condescending for NO reason i am obviously going to be condescending in return simple. Now before you go on judging me, the ripples in your deltoids at your age are plain and simple genetics ... if i showed you that my glutes is striated then i think you would be quite impressed, and honestly im sure that most guys on this forum don't have "ripples" in their glutes, JUST SAYING. On another note , i used to belong on this forum for 3 years...not bringing up my old account name because it honestly doesn't matter.

All i asked for was opinions from people know KNOW or ran of this type of cycle ...i didn't ask for opinions of people who are oral only cycle haters and people who think they know EVERYTHING because they read some stuff on a forum. Anyone can say they "know what they are talking about" ...knowledge is only as good as the source you got it from.

So again, not being cocky .. just being real.
    I hope you did not get the wrong idea ? I meant nothing negative from that post just commented on what I read and every man is his own man I was not telling you anything really I feel you should be you and state what you wish ! You know more than me I have no idea what plains are . . . lol Soooo see But I am damn pleased to only be back for only 13 mths after a 30 year break I am actually amazed getting vascular in my traps and deltoids even getting vains in my really old Bicepts . . . lol But I eat very clean and supplement and no substitute like cialas for vascularity . . . .. . . lol

You want to see some sick quads or any body part search Kel Kel out and he only trains 3 times a week and looks like a NY City road ap . . . lol ! and 50 +

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I hope you did not get the wrong idea ? I meant nothing negative from that post just commented on what I read and every man is his own man I was not telling you anything really I feel you should be you and state what you wish ! You know more than me I have no idea what plains are . . . lol Soooo see But I am damn pleased to only be back for only 13 mths after a 30 year break I am actually amazed getting vascular in my traps and deltoids even getting vains in my really old Bicepts . . . lol But I eat very clean and supplement and no substitute like cialas for vascularity . . . .. . . lol

You want to see some sick quads or any body part search Kel Kel out and he only trains 3 times a week and looks like a NY City road ap . . . lol ! and 50 +
    I know you didn't mean anything negative by it.. im just saying that a lot of people criticism people before knowing who they are. I didn't come on this forum saying " this is my first cycle, i'm 6'1 127 pounds" i haven't done a cycle in a few years because the last few years of my life just didn't allow it.. im still recovering from a back injury, and i didn't feel as if i was healthy enough to do any kind of gear. Now that im on track i am considering it , i never said i was going to do this cycle.. i was just considering it.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    2w on 2w off throughout a 8-12 week cycle is a known method. It gives the benefit of being on full time while keeping sides to a minimum, plus gives the liver a break periodically. You can cut with low dose dbol on a caloric.deficit while maintaining mass. I doubt if you will gain any mass on a deficit without other compounds included such as test. If you get your diet dialed in precisely to where youre essentially doing a recomp by eating right at maintenance and get your body to utilize existing fat stores for any over maintenance needs then you can make gains while cutting on a maintenance intake.

if you really know your body and have the necessary discipline and experience this could work. My next cycle includes the 2w split but with adrol instead of dbol. I'm not lecturing you at all, but I personally do not run any oral without test and hcg . I'd wait until you can get some test but it may work out. Who knows.

Can I see your butt now? Lol. Jk. I believe you.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    one point i find a bit puzzling is: low dose dbol is used in this case for its anti-catabolic effect during a cut. but when you take dbol, your natty test is decreased. so you lose the anti-catabolic effect of your natty test.

usually on a standard cycle, exogenous anabolics effects far outweigh the lost of natty test because of the high doses used. so in this case, using this low dose in an effort to decrease sides, will the benefits outweigh the deficit from the lost of natty test?

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    one point i find a bit puzzling is: low dose dbol is used in this case for its anti-catabolic effect during a cut. but when you take dbol, your natty test is decreased. so you lose the anti-catabolic effect of your natty test.

usually on a standard cycle, exogenous anabolics effects far outweigh the lost of natty test because of the high doses used. so in this case, using this low dose in an effort to decrease sides, will the benefits outweigh the deficit from the lost of natty test?
    Nailed on the head. Run anything you run with a test base. Idk why some people, even experienced people sometimes, insist on ignoring the science of this concept.

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post

Real catabolism takes quite some time to happen anyway , but i think its really because d-bol synthesis protein to such a large degree that its "anti catabolic". Remember guys i didn't say i am currently doing this cycle i am considering it. I have it sitting on my table and it keeps looking at me , its tempting but i'm not stupid either. I'm just trying to see if its really worth it for me.Plus i have nothing for PCT either , and even though it might not shut me down completely i don't really wanna F*ck myself up either.

If i was able to get anavar , would 30-40 mg be enough ? i mean i'm honestly trying to keep everything at a minimum .. and i know how var burns of alot of bodyfat, i don't wanna burn off TOO much .. im pretty lean as is ...and i know that bodyfat that is too low isn't really healthy either.

My diet is on point , i count my macros .. and rarely go under or over a 10 calorie budget. so my results have been really good. I want to clean bulk as soon as i cut down my bodyfat another 2-3 pounds. But at the point where i am now its getting a little harder to cut bodyfat without losing any muscle.. and i've been fortunate enough not to lose any at this point. To be honest my lower abdominals are like paper thin but i have a little fat around my belly button that kills the look of my abs( makes em look a little soft) ... and thats honestly what im trying to get rid of , but my caloric deficit is already low and i don't wanna do any more cardio then i am doing.

NewBlue is offline New Member
    Possibly a dumb q, but do you have access to T-bol? My understanding is that T-bol is like D-bol, but with a reputation for lean gains.

Just a noobie trying to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by NewBlue View Post
    Possibly a dumb q, but do you have access to T-bol? My understanding is that T-bol is like D-bol, but with a reputation for lean gains.

Just a noobie trying to learn.
    I've heard of T-bol bit i never looked into it to be honest , i'll ask ...my guy that i used to get my stuff from is no longer around so its kinda sketchy randomly asking people around for gear. But i'll see

Bump..anyone else have experience with this type of cycle?

Blog Entries
    I know you didn't mean anything negative by it.. im just saying that a lot of people criticism people before knowing who they are. I didn't come on this forum saying " this is my first cycle, i'm 6'1 127 pounds" i haven't done a cycle in a few years because the last few years of my life just didn't allow it.. im still recovering from a back injury, and i didn't feel as if i was healthy enough to do any kind of gear. Now that im on track i am considering it , i never said i was going to do this cycle.. i was just considering it.
    Good Morn just got back on line bud Is that a Typo ? 6 1 and 127 lbs ? I have more typos than anyone !

I believe he was referring to how newbies come in here acting like there ready to cycle and only weigh 167 pounds and have been working out for a week.

I believe he was referring to how newbies come in here acting like there ready to cycle and only weigh 167 pounds and have been working out for a week.
    Correct..127 pounds.

Blog Entries
    Correct..127 pounds.
    How can you get to be 27 and only weight 127 and e 6 ft 1 in tall ? Not being mean but are you sick do you have cancer ? Are you currently being treated by a Endo ?

Blog Entries
    I just bought 40 mL of D-Bol but it is .50 mg per mL so not really sure how to take it I got a good deal and heard that D-Bol is good to cut with when used properly ? I have a lot more research before I pin up

Thread Information