Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trex69

Thread: Trex69

Trex69 is offline New Member

Trex69

I've been injecting sustajet into my buttocks and not long after it feels like I have been corked, is this normal. It abates after about 5 days

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to PIP

doorman911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex69 View Post
    I've been injecting sustajet into my buttocks and not long after it feels like I have been corked, is this normal. It abates after about 5 days
    Is this your first cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Is this your first cycle?
    what is the full cycle
    stats?
    how much did you inject?

This is my first cycle, I'm injecting 1.5 mil

Sorry I'm a newbie, is a cycle when you start a course, if so I've had 3mil of deca over 3 weeks and started with some sustajet 250 5mil bottle and injecting 1.5 mil a week for 2 weeks now.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Height
    weight
    years training

177bls
    35years on off, extremely fit
    age 50
    bf?

80 kg

im assuming cycle is the same as a course
    Red Bastard likes this.

hi, I'm new

This is my first cycle, I'm injecting 1.5 mil
    If this is your first cycle then the pip your getting is probably from poor injection tech (nerves and unstedy hand)

thanks doorman, Im taking 1.5ml of sustajet, is this quantity ok, next injection was going to be 2ml. I've had 3 x 1 ml of deca over 3 weeks and this was my second 1.5 of sustajet. friend said its good to mix it up a bit. I'm 80 kg (177lbs) and very fit.
    Last edited by Trex69; 11-11-2013 at 01:46 PM.

the other thing is this pip doesn't happen with the deca at 1 ml

thanks doorman, Im taking 1.5ml of sustajet, is this quantity ok, next injection was going to be 2ml. I've had 3 x 1 ml of deca over 3 weeks and this was my second 1.5 of sustajet. friend said its good to mix it up a bit. I'm 80 kg (177lbs) and very fit.
    I think you need to take alook at some of the beginner cycles on this site as i dont think youve got much idea on how to run.

your absolutely right, I live in Australia and am finding hard to purchase the steroids as set out in the cycles. There are only limited supplies. is there a site that sells within Australia/

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    find a better source

you can get everything in Aus

things like AI and PCT and other stuff you can get from the banner up the top of this page, they ship to Australia and everything except peptides and clen will get through customs

your absolutely right, I live in Australia and am finding hard to purchase the steroids as set out in the cycles. There are only limited supplies. is there a site that sells within Australia/
    You wont get a source here.

Thanks kronic, so not sure how the AI and PCT work, are they like steroid substitutes. Sorry for sounding green, I'm training hard and remember good results from the gear a while back (1 course). I am a member of a small gym on Gold Coast, don't feel comfortable asking members for obvious reasons. What would you recommend for beginners with the sip limners listed above. Many thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex69
    Thanks kronic, so not sure how the AI and PCT work, are they like steroid substitutes. Sorry for sounding green, I'm training hard and remember good results from the gear a while back (1 course). I am a member of a small gym on Gold Coast, don't feel comfortable asking members for obvious reasons. What would you recommend for beginners with the sip limners listed above. Many thanks
    Welcome Trex. You would serve yourself and your health best if you read as much as you can on this site. Your knowledge is poor (not an insult, just an observation) and before you start manipulating your hormones in your body you should understand the basic principals of anabolics, their effects, and side effects. Hormones are essential to many normal functions - more than just muscle growth - and you are taking a considerable risk injecting substances that you are unsure of their effects, proper uses, and risks.

AIs (letrozole , anastrozole, exemestane) are compounds that block the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. You need to manage your estrogen levels with an AI to avoid some serious complications (blood clots as just one of many examples). Your PCT refers to drugs used AFTER you complete a cycle to help your body restart its natural testosterone production (which you will shut down during your steroid use ).

Put your health first and foremost brother.

No insult taken, I appreciate you taking time to respond. I have recently found this website and am finding it informative, however as any new information it takes time to digest and some things take a few times reading to understand them correctly. Thank you for your advise. I will read further and again thank you for your honest appraisal. I hope you don't mind if I message you via forum from time to time to assist my education, regards trex

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex69
    No insult taken, I appreciate you taking time to respond. I have recently found this website and am finding it informative, however as any new information it takes time to digest and some things take a few times reading to understand them correctly. Thank you for your advise. I will read further and again thank you for your honest appraisal. I hope you don't mind if I message you via forum from time to time to assist my education, regards trex
    Anytime! My PM is open but there's a lot of great info in the general forum as well.

Good luck, stay safe.

Thread Information