blohmkin is offline New Member

Cycle while doing crossfit

Hey everyone, been doing crossfit for a couple years now and wanted to start an extremely simple cycle to help boost my olympic lift gains and reps. As everyone knows crossfit is more or less cardio based so I'm not looking to gain a massive amount of weight, bulk, or get puffy. Also do not want to compromise flexibility or cardio as my week consists of running through out my workouts. With this being said I was thinking about doing 12 weeks of test cyp at 500 mg a week followed by 4 weeks of nolvadex at 20 mg a day. I'm 25, 5'11" and 165 lbs.

Two main questions I had was should I add clomid into my PCT? And should I add HCG into my cycle?

Also if you guys think I should take something instead of test cyp or add anything to the cycle (with the previously stated concerns in mind), please let me know. Have also known guys doing the same type of workouts to take winstrol instead. Thoughts about this?

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Weight gain and getting puffy depend on diet and AI(which I don't see that you have listed).Yes to the clomid and yes to the hcg . Read the thread on a beginner cycle. Make sure you do all the reading you can. Sounds like you have a bit more research to do. Its all here in the stickys. Good luck and welcome

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blohmkin
    Hey everyone, been doing crossfit for a couple years now and wanted to start an extremely simple cycle to help boost my olympic lift gains and reps. As everyone knows crossfit is more or less cardio based so I'm not looking to gain a massive amount of weight, bulk, or get puffy. Also do not want to compromise flexibility or cardio as my week consists of running through out my workouts. With this being said I was thinking about doing 12 weeks of test cyp at 500 mg a week followed by 4 weeks of nolvadex at 20 mg a day. I'm 25, 5'11" and 165 lbs.

Two main questions I had was should I add clomid into my PCT? And should I add HCG into my cycle?

Also if you guys think I should take something instead of test cyp or add anything to the cycle (with the previously stated concerns in mind), please let me know. Have also known guys doing the same type of workouts to take winstrol instead. Thoughts about this?
    5 11" 165lbs is extremely light to be running anything.

What is your bf%?

Winnie sounds like a horrible idea. I'm not a crossfitter but what winnie does to MY joints surely woul not be good for those type of workouts

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Winstrol seems like a bad choice for crossfit, I'd stick to test if I were you.
    The "my first cycle" stick has the layout for the cycle you want.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you clean/snatch at the moment?
    You are pretty light, for your height.
    Yes to the clomid and hcg , most people say HCG throughout you cycle, I personally used it at the end and it worked fine.
    Do your nolva 40/20/20/20

blohmkin is offline New Member
    last clean max was 235, last snatch max 165. BF% 15 i'd say. Did it on a machine and it said 9 but it was after a workout. You're right Fcastle, I did come into this a little uninformed. I've been reading all day on this site all the first time user threads and what not. Came up with this for my final grocery list: 500mg/week x 12 weeks of Test Enanthate . 500iu/week x 12 weeks of HCG . .25mg every other day x 14 weeks of Arimidex . 40/20/20/20 Nolva. 75/50/50/50 Clomid. And N-Acetyl Cysteine for liver cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by blohmkin
    last clean max was 235, last snatch max 165. BF% 15 i'd say. Did it on a machine and it said 9 but it was after a workout. You're right Fcastle, I did come into this a little uninformed. I've been reading all day on this site all the first time user threads and what not. Came up with this for my final grocery list: 500mg/week x 12 weeks of Test Enanthate. 500iu/week x 12 weeks of HCG. .25mg every other day x 14 weeks of Arimidex. 40/20/20/20 Nolva. 75/50/50/50 Clomid. And N-Acetyl Cysteine for liver cleaner.
    Good cycle layout

ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Misread

Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN
    Misread
    Oops
    Last edited by Mp859; 11-12-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Flacco is offline Member
    For you're goals. You said you really don't wanna get big. I think if you're not trying to be a pro BB, you can do anything with 500 mg of Test and good diet.

Thread Information