The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Methandrostenolone 25mg/ml IM (EO)/Oxymetholone 25mg IM (EO)

Hey Guy's,
    I've been looking at this stuff for some time now and wondering if anyone has had any experience/knowledge about the pros & cons, dosing, results, etc.

From what I gather it's injectable Dbol /Anadrol 25 mg per ml. How would this effect your liver, given that these 2 compounds are some of the harshest on the liver when taken orally. Also, what would be a good dose given that I've taken both in excess of 100 mg ed? Would you need or want to be injecting 4 ml per day? Holy Hell!! Not to mention test/tren or whatever else you were running with it!!

Another thing, what's the EO stand for? Some type of oil I'd imagine...

This stuff is really got my interest since it seems you could keep doses down, probably run it longer, get that fantastic growth you get from Anadrol/Dbol and probably retain more of it due to the extended run time, all while doing minimal damage to your liver.

Any thoughts?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    EO= Ethyl Oleate

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    It's still going to be 17aa, so it'll still damage your liver.. I dunno, on first glance it seems like more trouble than its worth to me.

Flacco is offline Member
    Ive never run anadrol , but I never feel like I retain any of my gains from dbol . Strength gains maybe, but it always just feels like water weight to me and comes off when I come off it. Anadrol does the same shit, No? The only reason I'd ever use dbol/anadrol is to get my strength up quickly if I'm on a long estered cycle. But it depend on your goals, what else you're running with it etc, like you said.

Either way you look at it... dbol and anadrol are not good for your liver. Taking 25 mg of each every day would probably do the same damage as taking 50mg of one by itself.

I know guys that have tried it. Some like take em together, some like one or the other. I've only done dbol, but from what everyone says, they're pretty damn similar as fair as results/gains.

I wouldn't expect to keep much gains when you come off, and I wouldn't really run it longer than I would if I was only running one or the other. 4/5 weeks at a high dose.

Blog Entries
    I generally run them a lot longer than most guy's and I keep what I consider to be all my gains. A little water comes off but those aren't gains, are they? I find really controling carbs to be the key to not bloating up on dbol /drol. I almost always run Test/Mast with everything. Tren if I don't feel like sleeping for a couple of months, and a decent amount of HGH when there's good stuff available. Much prefer Anadrol to Dbol, although it can mess with my appetite.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Being that they're injectable, you can get away with half the dose you would normally take orally.
    I've made injectable Dbol , and 25 mg ED was as effective as 50 mg oral.

I'd start that at 1 ml daily. It will take a little longer to work than orals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Being that they're injectable, you can get away with half the dose you would normally take orally.
    I've made injectable Dbol , and 25 mg ED was as effective as 50 mg oral.

I'd start that at 1 ml daily. It will take a little longer to work than orals.
    How long would you run it for at that dose? I was thinking of 1 ml Test E 200 mg/1 ml Dbol/1 ml Anadrol for a bulking cycle....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    How long would you run it for at that dose? I was thinking of 1 ml Test E 200 mg/1 ml Dbol/1 ml Anadrol for a bulking cycle....
    Is it 25 mg of each per ml? Or are they separate and dosed at 25 mg/ml?
    Either way, just run it for around 6 weeks. I rarely ever count the weeks I'm running something. I just know when its time to drop it from how I feel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Is it 25 mg of each per ml? Or are they separate and dosed at 25 mg/ml?
    Either way, just run it for around 6 weeks. I rarely ever count the weeks I'm running something. I just know when its time to drop it from how I feel.
    It's separate at 25 mg/ml so it would be 1 ml Dbol /1 ml Anadrol . I guess in the end it's always the same. At one point you just have to run it up the flag pole and see how it flies....Thanks!

Thread Information