Feeling so sick - please help!

Hey everyone,

Need some input on why I may be feeling really unwell on my current cycle:

400mg test c p/w
    100mg var e/d
    75mcg T3/ed
    0.25mg adex e2d
    1.25mg finasteride e/d

Been on it for just over a month now (i have been on the test for about 7 weeks however), and have felt fine up until about a week ago.

Symptoms: Clammy, nervous, anxious, racing heart from time to time, dizziness, extreme lethargy and just a general sense of not begin well. Pain in my lower back - originally freaked out and thought it was my kidneys from the orals I am on but suspect its actually a muscular issue.

Body temp is normal - haven't been able to have blood pressure checked as yet but will do so in the next couple of days.

Can anyone shed some light as to why I am feeling this way?

Should I perhaps drop the adex? I was thinking maybe considering I am only on a low dose of test, my oestrogen may have completely bottomed out (which I know isn't a good thing).

I don't want to abort the cycle but I feel miserable!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I might guess it's T3 related?

supastar90 is offline New Member
    I was thinking that - but I had been on it for a good 3-4 weeks before this all started so figured that it would have happened earlier if was to do so. But then again this is not my first cycle and I have ran larger doses of other compounds and never had a problem. This is my first time however using var and t3 - so I am guessing it is one of the two.

Would you suggest cutting back to 50mcg and see how I go?

Projectswole44 is offline Junior Member
    I have had a very simular problem when I was on test, dbol and liquid anastrosol. I dropped the d bol and started to feel better. The thing is your e2 could be to high or to low the only real way to find out is blood work. Your best bet is to get bloodwork unless you want to start dropping things from your cycle and playing with your AI dose

This is also the first time that Ive ever used an AI throughout a cycle. I have previously always had it on hand, but never needed to use it.

This time however, because Im cutting, I thought it would be best to take it during the entire cycle to help with water retention (only oestrogen related side effect Ive ever experienced on any cycle). Im thinking of ditching it?

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-12-2013 at 04:33 PM.

I need my hair so the dex can get f&*ked!

DPTUK is offline Banned
    Last edited by DPTUK; 12-12-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DPTUK View Post
    You still need an AI!
    This is what I don't understand though - Ive been on cycles of nearly a gram of test, and never even got so much as an itchy nipple. Water retention, yes, but this was also contributed to diet high in sodium etc.

Can I not just ditch the dex and see how I go? I still have it here should I need it...

I can't ditch the fin - my hair will literally fall out.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supastar90

This is what I don't understand though - Ive been on cycles of nearly a gram of test, and never even got so much as an itchy nipple. Water retention, yes, but this was also contributed to diet high in sodium etc.

Can I not just ditch the dex and see how I go? I still have it here should I need it...

I can't ditch the fin - my hair will literally fall out.
    So itchy nipples and water retention are the only estrogen related sides one should worry about? Really? You're sure about that?

Elevated estrogen in men increases risks for and dangers of blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, peripheral artery disease, stroke, heart attack, prostate disease, depression, anxiety, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, and more. In many cases, these dangerous conditions don't come with warning signs. If you aren't familiar with the risks of elevated estrogen in men, you shouldn't be manipulating your hormones. So many people are so concerned with boobs and water retention they ignore the more severe risks. You drop that AI, you could be encouraging bigger problems than some puffy nipples and water weight.
    Igifuno likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    So itchy nipples and water retention are the only estrogen related sides one should worry about? Really? You're sure about that?

Elevated estrogen in men increases risks for and dangers of blood clots, deep vein thrombosis, peripheral artery disease, stroke, heart attack, prostate disease, depression, anxiety, loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, and more. In many cases, these dangerous conditions don't come with warning signs. If you aren't familiar with the risks of elevated estrogen in men, you shouldn't be manipulating your hormones. So many people are so concerned with boobs and water retention they ignore the more severe risks. You drop that AI, you could be encouraging bigger problems than some puffy nipples and water weight.
    Thanks for your reply mate. Obviously something I should have considered - I do neglect to think about all that may happen 'behind the scenes' which is irresponsible on my behalf.

Did you happen to have any thoughts regarding my original post however? I'd appreciate to hear your point of view...

Thanks for your reply mate. Obviously something I should have considered - I do neglect to think about all that may happen 'behind the scenes' which is irresponsible on my behalf.

Did you happen to have any thoughts regarding my original post however? I'd appreciate to hear your point of view...
    Almost every symptom you described can also occur when thyroid hormones are too high. I get concerned when I see people dosing T3. I've run it twice at low to moderate concentrations and usually by the second week, I start to feel lethargy, nervousness, and general malaise setting in. Without testing your blood for thyroid hormones and other factors I would be speculating but your symptoms alone would lead me to suspect its thyroid related. I'd drop the T3 and see if your symptoms regress.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I agree^^^! I have said it before and I know many here will disagree but I think you are taking some serious risks by messing with your thyroid. I'm not convinced it is all that safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I agree^^^! I have said it before and I know many here will disagree but I think you are taking some serious risks by messing with your thyroid. I'm not convinced it is all that safe.
    Im currently on a 75mcg dose, could I possibly drop it back to 50mcg and see if it improves? If after a few days Im still feeling this way, I will scrap it all together?

[*]

Im currently on a 75mcg dose, could I possibly drop it back to 50mcg and see if it improves? If after a few days Im still feeling this way, I will scrap it all together?
    The decision is yours. That may or may not make a difference. At this stage I would recommend stopping. Is it worth the continued threat to your health? Only you can answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    The decision is yours. That may or may not make a difference. At this stage I would recommend stopping. Is it worth the continued threat to your health? Only you can answer that.
    These decisions are always difficult for me as I have a pre-existing anxiety disorder. So my perception of what I am really feeling and whats being caused by my anxiety is distorted.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by supastar90 View Post
    These decisions are always difficult for me as I have a pre-existing anxiety disorder. So my perception of what I am really feeling and whats being caused by my anxiety is distorted.
    If I was concerned that something I was taking was possibly making me un-healthy and I didn't need it to survive, seems like a simple choice.
    atmjw likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I agree with MI and Lunk on the liklihood of the T3 as the culprit for most of the sides. Var could be the reason for the back pain.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I might guess it's T3 related?
    Thats possible. I always like using T3 as low as possible 12.5mcg and
    bump up. 75mcg may be too much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Thats possible. I always like using T3 as low as possible 12.5mcg and
    bump up. 75mcg may be too much for you.
    I believe this to be so. Its just strange that it got so bad all of a sudden. I was on that dose for a good 2 weeks. Coming up from 50mcg to 75mcg didn't really make me feel any different initially, however as the days went on, and especially this past week, lethargy, nervousness and irritability like you wouldn't believe. I would wake up at 6am, do cardio, take the T3 and an hour later would barely be able to keep my eyes open - I would be exhausted at 10am.

The AAS/associate drug game has always been a challenge for me. As mentioned previously, I suffer from anxiety. Although I have learnt to manage it, when any type of medication/drug is administered, the second I begin to feel something strange I immediately take it as a sign that I am legitimately about to die.

Thread Information