PEPEISGOD is offline New Member

Talking JESUS....Is This Normal?!?!

Well...i'm starting my fifth week tomorrow of my cycle. I'v gained 35 pounds already...is this normal?! Especially after only 5 weeks, and on such a light cycle...im only doing 2 CCs of Test. Cyp. every 5 days. Any Input here?? In the next 5 weeks will i gain another 35 pounds? That would be CRAZY!! I LOVE this stuff!! By the way...ths is my 1st cycle if that means anything. Later Bros!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Shit...sounds like you're doing something right!! I'm pretty sure your wieght will not continue to increase at that level. On my first cycle I gained 22lbs total and 17-18lbs was in the first 5-6 weeks. Just keep eating, lifting and sleeping....and enjoy the ride.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your diet like?

Christ! 2 replies in about 2 minutes...you guys ROCK! My diet consists mosly of chicken,RED MEAT, tuna,pasta, peanut butter, oatmal, cereal, A LOT of water, and a lot of protein shakes from PROTEINFACTORY.COM. I do sometimes go to somewhere like McDonalds or Wendys to pig out...but only once in a while. Id have to say i have about 300-400 grams of protein per day, and AT LEAST 4000 calories. I weigh 197 by the way.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say go with the flow. Just make sure your bf% isn't getting too high. How tall are you and how long have you been training?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    what brand of cyp. are you using

been training for about 3 years. Im 6 foot exactly. Wish I was taller though! Any drugs out there for growing height? heh! The Cyp. is goldline, with blue top by the way. And I eat about 6 eggs per day along with the other stuff. How do i know if im gettin too fat? Heh! I dont see it much, no gut or anything. Any way to measure body fat? Thanks!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    don't jinx yourself....just be happy. that's an awesome gain

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Really good gains, keep it up!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What is your waist size? The best I find is to measure your waist regularly and if it is going up = gaining fat, going down = losing fat.

Thread Information