snottyboy is offline New Member

Post Second Cycle Help

Hey all, finished up my first cycle a little while back, ran test400 and dbol . I was injecting 1ml of test a week and and taking 10mg of dbol twice a day. Had some great results and managed to maintain my gains with proper dieting and arimidex . I've got a few questions that I haven't been able to find answers for by looking through other threads and doing my own research, some of them I found answers to but with no consistency. probably going to get flamed for something I post here but I really don't care as long as I get some answers I'm looking for. I'm 24 and been training seriously for about 4 years now by the way.

My questions all relate to one issue I had on my cycle; injections.

Almost every time I was injected it didn't go smoothly. My friend and I injected eachother and we both watched and read a lot on safe injecting and we started with injecting into the glute. His went fine the entire cycle but mine would always have a large bump the following day. at first I freaked out and feared infection but it never got itchy, red, or hot. after a week it always went away but the same issue kept happening every week.

We tried rotating and different injection sites, different sized neeldes, different amounts of test, we evens traded test just to make sure mine wasn't expired (stupid, I know)

First question would be did all that test go to waste? If it sits under your skin does your body dispose of it as if it were an infection or does it still have its regular effects. I ask this because if it was wasted that would mean my results were from strictly dbol.

Second question would be is there ANY cycle or even just one steroid I can run without injections that isn't going to completely destroy my liver or give me the same results as upping my dosage of Flinstones vitamins. Honestly something that only me some decent results would be enough for me. I'm aware test is the foundation for most cycles and it's hard to get big gains without it and most people who only want to take tablets are usually just afraid of needles for some reason but I truly believe my body just doesn't handle injections well. I was going to try and get a different brand of gear but honestly I don't want to spend all that money again just to have the same issue. I'm also in a rural area so getting gear to my location is a hassle and the main problem is that my job does not allow me to go to a civillian doctor, I have to go to my work doctor and I can lose my job if I get an infection and then see him and test positive for steroids .

Thanks in advance for any answers and advice.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you were running T400, it was likely a blend of esters @ 400mg/ml. Not a smart first cycle at all! It's highly concentrated and will be more crystallized (even if not noticeable to the eye) and will absorb at a slower rate (unless you warm the compound or cut it with something to reduce the viscosity). I always get the most PIP from T400.

You should be injecting as deep as possible into the muscle. A subQ injection of T400 will cause more pain and infection risk. Generally use needles about 1inch long or longer for large muscles so ensure penetration into fascia.

Not many people are going to advise an oral only cycle. It's not worth the risk to your liver and even something with low hepatotoxicity like Anavar , should be used with injectable testosterone . If you can manage the challenges of a needle, anabolic cycling isn't your game brother.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Your dbol dose was rather low at 20mg ED.

I also agree with MI. I won't mess with test with that high of a ratio. 250mg/ML is just fine with me.

Flacco is offline Member
    There's Oral test. No one really recommends it. If I didn't like pinning I may have tried it. The cost/damage to your liver isn't worth it to most people. I haven't been kind to my liver. I wonder what a cycle of oral test is comparable to as far as effects on your liver. A pint or two of of Georgi Vokda every day for a few weeks? Anyone with any knowledge of AAS will tell you that that if you cant get used to injections, dont even bother.

snottyboy is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the help guy's it's greatly appreciated.

I'm still hesitant to try another cycle of injected test but I've gone ahead and done some more research anyway and come to the conclusion that if I were to do it I would use Test Enanthate at 200mg/ml rather than the test400 I've been using. One question though, while I was doing .5ml of test400 (200mg) twice a week I was still experiencing problems post injection, would using the lower mg/ml testE really solve the problem? I'd still be injecting 200mg of test just like i was when I was doing .5ml of test400...

Also, is 200mg of test going to be sufficient? I think I would have to bump it to two injections a week which might give me some more PIP, no?

And against everyone's advice I've done some more research on an oral only cycle like I was talking about before and here is what I think I am going to try... Again, I know this is not recommended by most but I'm willing to try. I've seen some people on threads making very nice gains with strictly orals.

Week 1: Tbol 40mg's per day
    Week 2-6: Tbol 50mg's per day

PCT: Clomid 100mg's per day

Misc. Supplements: Zinc, BCAA's, Horny Goat Weed, VitD, Liver52

Aside from "Don't do an oral only cycle" and "test is the foundation of every cycle" I would greatly appreciate some advice on this cycle. Anything I should/need to add? (other than test, smartass) anything I don't really need?

Thanks again in advance guys

pitweiler is offline Member
    If you already know that just an oral cycle isn't an encouraged cycle on this board. Then why bother asking, your just going to get answers that your not looking for or no responses at all. Just an oral cycle isn't a wise choice. Just stick with 500mgs of test E or C a week.

pitweiler is offline Member
    You felt the pip most likely because it was a blend. If your hand isn't steady, it will make it hurt more also

Thread Information