PEPEISGOD is offline New Member

Testicular Atrophy...Is it for everyone?

Does everyone get this? Or is it just some? I haven't really noticed it...i'm going into my 5th week...and yes..im using test.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't worry about it, it happens a lot. "They'll" be back as soon as you finish. You'll be taking clomid after you finish, right?

PEPEISGOD is offline New Member

no

I think you misunderstood...im saying that it HAS NOT happened to me. But yes, I do have Clomid.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh yeah, I should've read a lil better! It might happen, actually its pretty common.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    My nuts are pretty shrunk right now. It just comes with the territory.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    A "friend" I know only went on Sustonon for 4 weeks, but his nuts didn't shrink or stop hanging either, maybe because of such a short cycle? I don't know.

Nicksta is offline New Member

sometimes not

my first cycle I had no atrophy, but I wasnt on test either. Is this your first?

Nicksta

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    mine are turning into raisinets as we speak..............

peace bb79

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by barbells79

peace bb79
    LOL Yes I get effected - you will to in the future as you do bigger cycles I would guess - just dont think that because they dont shrink you dont need clomid or that your test isnt low

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by barbells79
    :
    seriously they really can get as small as raisans ..... not that its happend to me though

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Mine changed, just a little. Didn't really 'shrink'. Just didn't 'hang out' like they used to. But they are returning. . . so all is good. But for real, they didnt shrink as much as people make it sound, but like God said, it is because with the higher the doses, comes the higher risk of side effects...one of them being shrinkage of the nuttage.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    How about your sperm volume, guys? Do you notice any decrease there? I think my sperm volume is lower while on. Does it get back to normal after you come off, and how long does it take you?

Mike Guest
    Sperm or semen vanjag - big difference if you are asking about sperm count or just the load you shoot (sorry for the vulgarity - it was the quickest way of making the point)

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    for me sperm volume seems to go up but usaully when im on i seem to have a bigger sex drive also.and yeah everything should go back to "normal" as long as you have some clomid on hand where you can get your nuts back going and keep some gains

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    Its cool to have small nutz. Makes your pee pee look bigger

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

bustin nuts

actual sperm levels go away while on the juice. I read that is actually more effective than birth control pills. Don't know how long it takes to become sterile though, so don't go bustin' loads in chicks the night after your first shot. Its nice to have some knowledge thats relieves some worries though.

Last time I was on my girlfriend was working out real hard also (with no drugs though) and she stopped having her period, and I took it very good b/c I had this knowledge. If I hadn't read that previous, I would have been worried shitless.

Capital X is offline Associate Member

How small is small?

OK, being serious for a moment. What kind of shrinkage are we talking about? They are still there aren't they? Someone please describe this atrophy in more detail. Being a guy and thinking of doing a cycle I want to know exactly what I might be in for. I can deal with the higher sex drive but I can't go to a party without the boys.

Capital X

jersey juice is offline Member
    A buddy of mine told me to take clomid eod during a cycle so that my nuts wouldn't shrink, so I did. I know that my nat test levels were shot, but I didn't really shrink up. Might want to try that, clomid also acts as a mild anti estrogen, nothing like nolva, but it does work. Besides, who doesn't like drowning their girl huh??

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    by shrinkage they mean basically just the sack. At least that is the only thing I noticed. I wasn't on probodybuilder type amounts though.
    It is just like when you are cold as hell, all the time. I find myself constantly pulling at my nut sack, with no avail. The skin doesn't want to stretch.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    The last time i was on cycle only one off my nuts shrank.I think i must have a false one and my mum never told me.

Mike Guest
    LOL

Bexsome - sorry bout the false one

Yes your testes will shrink. They actually testicles will feel smaller if you check on them. But 'raisinets' is an exaggeration - it's not TOO noticeable - people will just think you have slightly small balls.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bexsome
    The last time i was on cycle only one off my nuts shrank.I think i must have a false one and my mum never told me.
    I feel bad for you man. I think that they but in a glass ball in there. LOL JK bro

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I only have one ball so that woluld be the only one that would shrink.

Steve is offline Associate Member

Smile

Im at the end of a anadrol / sust cycle and my balls are tight as hell! my acne is pretty bad too but im pumped gonna start my clomid soon

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Mike...

Sperm or semen vanjag
    Actually, I meant both, sperm count (number of little fellas in the load you shoot per ml) and sperm volume (the actual load you shoot). I never had my sperm count done, but my load seems to have decreased since on cycle.

Billmister is offline Member
    well I know this is only my 4th day on dbol , and sus but I think my nuts are starting to shrink. This may sound funny but at the gym when I lift hard, after i finish the set I usually grab my nuts with my two hands to see if there normal size. there ok. but tonight as i was reading the forum i decided to check on my nutz again and they seem a little smaller. Not little but just a tad bit smaller. Man... i don't know how to feel weird or happy the dbol is takin effect. I have no idea, but i just want to get big. and yeah i guess smaller nuts makes a dick look larger, not that i have a problem in that field. Well that's my experience

Thread Information