tronics is offline Associate Member

How is primio? Test/Primo?Winny

im on trt and wanna do a 10 weeker in between my blood tests from the doc. i have enough for 750mg of cyp, but only have enough for 400mg primo and 50 mg of winny for 4-6 weeks for a since im on trt dont want my blood results changing so i have to blast for 10 weeks at most before dropping back down.

ive never used primo and i know people say to run more, but if thats all im working with and its my first time, what kind of results or things can i expect. Ive ran many different types of gear, but interested if i can get anything of out this cycle or primo in general since i know how test and winny effect me. stats are 201 lbs/5'7/10-12% percent body fat ...been dropping calories and weight. trying to get sub 10% now.

Thanks

anyone have any info for me on their experience with primo even at at low dose 400mg for 10 weeks since thats all i can do unfortunately

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tronics
    anyone have any info for me on their experience with primo even at at low dose 400mg for 10 weeks since thats all i can do unfortunately
    Results with primo are typically seen at 600mg/wk or above and at bf at less than 12%. 400mg for 10 weeks isn't likely to do much unless your bf is very low and training and nutrition are impeccable and even then I find better results coming from masteron .

damn that what i was figuring but its as much as i have. You have better better results with mast then primo?

Thread Information