Kithkanan is offline New Member

4 Weeks Into 1st Cycle (Dbol/PCT Question)

I started my first ever cycle of Test-E 4 weeks ago. I've put on over 10lbs so far, but I attribute most of this to my calorie intake increased to over 4k a day and being more determined than ever. I'm told the test takes about 4 weeks to even start seeing the effects.

I'm kind of regretting not starting with DBol after talking to friends about how great the benefits of this are. I was reluctant because I have some bad anxiety issues and am medicated for it; not to mention I still am consuming alcohol on Saturday's and I know DBol is rough on the liver. My question is, if I'm too add DBol in this 15week Test-E cycle, what should the dosage be? And how long should I take it for?

Last question, which PCT should I select? I've read on here that some guys suggest taking PCT throughout the entire cycle, but my friends who have their pro cards say that is unnecessary, and I will be fine taking it at the very end of my 15 week cycle. Also, if I was to add DBol, don't I have to take an AI in addition to a PCT?

My advanced knowledge on these substances is very limited. My initial idea was just to take test e throughout the entire cycle, but this is going so well I really just want to get bigger...faster. I don't want to have any regrets because I was too scared to take some DBol or EQ.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?

start your AI NOW, Arimidex .25mg EOD or Aromasin 25mg EOD. are you using HCG ?

don't worry about the dbol , include it in your next cycle if you want...

PCT, 2 weeks after last pin, clomid 100/50/50/50, nolva 40/20/20/20

voshi is offline Junior Member
    as above. that is a rather unusual question on PCT. maybe have a really good read up on PCT protocols, the different compounds one can use, and how these compounds work in your body. very important stuff to know man.

also, don't ever worry about doing it 'fast'. 12 weeks is fast in reality compared to training naturally, don't you think... and especially for a first cycle. you want to know how your body reacts to different compounds so gradually introducing them the more cycles you do is your best bet. read all the stickies bro and play it safe and sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    stats?

start your AI NOW, Arimidex .25mg EOD or Aromasin 25mg EOD. are you using HCG ?

don't worry about the dbol , include it in your next cycle if you want...

PCT, 2 weeks after last pin, clomid 100/50/50/50, nolva 40/20/20/20
    182 lbs 5'10"

I'm not taking any AI at all right now. I was told I don't need to. So I should get enough Arimidex to last till the end of my cycle and 4 weeks of Nolva?

I've heard of hcg but don't know much. Isn't it comparable to Arimidex and Aromasin?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithkanan View Post

182 lbs 5'10"

I'm not taking any AI at all right now. I was told I don't need to. So I should get enough Arimidex to last till the end of my cycle and 4 weeks of Nolva?

I've heard of hcg but don't know much. Isn't it comparable to Arimidex and Aromasin?
    Yes you need an AI. nolva and clomid for pct.

And no. HCG is not like arimidex or aromasin .. completely different...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

Yes you need an AI. nolva and clomid for pct.

And no. HCG is not like arimidex or aromasin.. completely different...
    Isn't nolva and clomid seem like overkill for just a cycle of straight test?

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you are probably going to do do what your friends are suggesting. Go ahead and read the stickies on here so you are at least gaining knowledge while you are experimenting with yourself. Especially Austinites "First cycle" thread.

Good luck

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithkanan

Isn't nolva and clomid seem like overkill for just a cycle of straight test?
    Why would you say that? Both are SERMs but clomid has spermatogenetic properties. Don't you like your sperm?????

Sounds like you medicated before you educated

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Why would you say that? Both are SERMs but clomid has spermatogenetic properties. Don't you like your sperm?????

Sounds like you medicated before you educated
    Lmao I love my sperm. I have to read some more. I'll make my purchase this week

Thread Information