Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kronz

Thread: post injection pain not like not like any other

hckyan97 is offline New Member

post injection pain not like not like any other

hi i just started injecting 500mg test e and 500mg deca n for a week now tuesday was 250mg of test e mixed with 250mg of deca n total of 2ml and next shot was friday same thing which completes the 500mg of each i inject in the delt and the severe intense pain starts mostly at night time the same day goes down to my biceps and feels like i lose some mobility i cant stretch and it hurts i have to keep my arms bend if i extend my arms feels like everything is ripping im all stiffed why is that should i be worried i cant train or do nothing at all because of that hurts alot pain start from shoulder injection site and goes a liitle past the elbows after bicep yes it is my first cycle im 20 years old using a 3ml 5/8 25g needle to inject in the delt i inject very slowly also because it is hard to push the test and deca in and like i said i cant extend my arms fully there like jammed always have my elbows kind of bend it feels like its pulling itself to keep my bicep contracted ( arm closed )

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board. This is not what you want to hear, but you are too young for aas.

Your body is still producing a high level of natural testosterone , or at least it was prior to you administering test/deca .

The pain may be from virgin muscle, or you may be moving the needle while injected, or your gear may have a high amount of BA which can cause pip as well.

Either way, my suggestion to you is to stop your cycle now, begin pct and train hard and research for another 4 years minimum and then consider cycling. Will you listen? I doubt it, but maybe you're smart.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds to me like you're not injecting deep enough and the oil is leaking into the surrounding subcutaneous tissues.
    I've had similar issues in the past when using short needles and large volumes of oil (2mL+)

hckyan97 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Welcome to the board. This is not what you want to hear, but you are too young for aas.

Your body is still producing a high level of natural testosterone , or at least it was prior to you administering test/deca .

The pain may be from virgin muscle, or you may be moving the needle while injected, or your gear may have a high amount of BA which can cause pip as well.

Either way, my suggestion to you is to stop your cycle now, begin pct and train hard and research for another 4 years minimum and then consider cycling. Will you listen? I doubt it, but maybe you're smart.
    thanks i will stop but after i finish this cycle i am only doing a 5 week cycle 3 week test and deca and 2 last week on test im thinking of reducing deca a bit and maybe longer needle what needle you suggest for the delt ? and my reason for starting this is i spent so many on doctor for trouble in my arm rotator cuffs and more and they dont do anything i live in canada so this was my last resort so far it help the previous pain but gives a new one temporarly i hope .. any advice other than stoping ? beleive me i would stop but i already paid for it 1 eek out of 5 done so im thinking 2 more week on lower deca might not be that bad ?

kronz is offline Junior Member
    Learn to punctuate
    ickythump likes this.

Psaletta is offline Member
    5 weeks? Wow... Ya you will get great gains with those long esters your running in that time frame. Op take the advice given. You can get big with food and weights. Period. Stop/pct/lift/eat next...

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Wait a minute. You're taking this to help heal your rotator cuff?? Not gonna help at all...

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Some shots are better then others. This one seems bad.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Bump!

This is something that pisses me off, about this forum.

The OP, though misguided, and with terrible spelling and grammar (I'm thinking, as he's Canadian, English may not be his first language), has a problem that no one picked up on!! It seems as though he is doing this "cycle" purely as a therapy for his rotator cuff issues. Everyone jumped in the obvious faults with his plan, without actually reading through both of his posts! The saying, "when you assume, you make an ass out if you and me", comes to mind!

OP: (hckyan97), there is plenty of good information here, on rotator cuff rehabilitation. Also, look at what some have accomplished with the use of TB-500. Deca and Test are not going to help you, in the long run...

Thread Information