Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: So Testosterone and T3/Clen?

TheBlob is offline New Member

So Testosterone and T3/Clen?

Alright let me get to the point quick. Been lifting for a little while dropped 20lbs in weight bench went from 155 to 225. Deadlift from 185 to 405, Squat from 155 to 315. Bodyfat down to 20% (I know fat ass) 37 years old cardio5 days a week 3 steady state 30 min, 2 hiit 60 min. Calories 2500 to 2800 all natural whole foods (its just how I eat now). Anyway fatloss is at a hault, gains are getting hard. Would an AAS cycle be an advantage?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Reducing calories might be an advantage. How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

60 mins HIIT cardio? Can you detail that please.

Do you lift?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 11-24-2013 at 02:50 AM.
    evander87 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sure my friend. 60 minutes Hiit for me looks like this. 2 steady state warm up, all out sprint on the way back, stopping at the end of a block until light turns green, 2 more blocks, repeat until home. (Its brutal trust me). Yes been lifting for a while worked from 155 to 225 on bench, 185 to 405 on dlift, 155 to 315 on squat, 6 foot 212 and just found out bf is closer to 18 actually. Please did I leave anything out? Oh im 37, this flab i got is stubborn

Oh P.S. I am on a 5 day lifting split. Mon-fri

Weight?

I think you are just doing intervals, brutal or not. True HIIT has an interval that lasts no more than 15 seconds before you have to stop and recover for a minute or so. 15 sets of that would have you completely wiped out.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Believe me my friend im wiped out at the end. Doesnt really matter the label hiit/interval its literally puking status the first couple times

Weight is 212lbs and running the city blocks i would guess is 15 to 25 sec with about 45 sec to 1 min, rest. Sets not counted just go till I get home all out. Rest all out etc. Distance like I said 2 miles

I'm maybe a little surprised that 2500 cals isn't losing you weight with your amount of activity. But if it isn't then let's look at reducing it and hitting the following macro's

Carbs 170g
    Protein 260g
    Fats 60g

Comments noted on your cardio. It's just that most people think they are doing HIIT when all they are doing is general interval training. The most important thing, of course, is that you do it

This may help with guesstimating your bodyfat
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5452 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	146301
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Im a little frustrated to be honest but Im sure some type of fat must be coming off just very slow, Because over the last couple months my weight has remained static but strength has made a steady but slow climb.. Hence I started maybe thinking a little medicated supplementation was hoping maybe some thoughts on that.. and body fat is 17. Something

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Well running test while doing t3/clen is the best route for fat loss versus just t3/clen only. it helps preservce muscle while cutting down. are you thinking of doing TRT? have you gotten your levels tested before?

Thread Information