w8liftr is offline Junior Member

Exemestane wear off

How long will it take for my body to produce estrogen levels after crashing it from Exemestane?
    I took small dose, about 6mg, 2 days ago and elbows hurt and skin on hands very dry. Must be sensitive to it but I must have crashed e2 levels. About how long will it take for e to recover?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    I doubt one dose of 6mg stane crashed ur estro... What does ur cycle to consist off. Maybe a vet will chime in but im pretty confident that 6mgs didnt make ya crash. There are a lot more other sides of estro crash than dry hands ans achey elbows. Youll know when ur crashed!

w8liftr is offline Junior Member
    I had recently switched over from anastrozole to exemestane. I just 100 mg testosterone cypionate every six days, take about 200 Iu of hCG every other day, and have to testim every day. So I probably don't need much, if any AI. I take just small amounts to keep estrogen at bay. So I do think that I have been taking too much AI. I will lay off the exit Mustain for now, but was wondering how long it would take for estrogen levels to rebound.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w8liftr View Post
    How long will it take for my body to produce estrogen levels after crashing it from Exemestane?
    I took small dose, about 6mg, 2 days ago and elbows hurt and skin on hands very dry. Must be sensitive to it but I must have crashed e2 levels. About how long will it take for e to recover?
    it must be placebo... even 12.5mg is not much , not even enough to be effective.. are you sure you are not just getting sick?

anyway give it a few days and you will know.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    I doubt one dose of 6mg stane crashed ur estro... What does ur cycle to consist off. Maybe a vet will chime in but im pretty confident that 6mgs didnt make ya crash. There are a lot more other sides of estro crash than dry hands ans achey elbows. Youll know when ur crashed!
    I love your avy! :-)

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeaah I dont see it being the stane man..just cant see it at that dose etc....

Thread Information