DFRELAT is offline Associate Member

Tren (parabolan) and equipoise cycle

My last thread was getting long and since this is a new cycle I'm starting this one ( old thread with my brain cancer history is here I'm no dead yet! 2 years update since my last post)

I stopped training and the juice 3 weeks ago because I was getting tired and felt I needed a little break. So I went on vacation to the Riviera Maya in Mexico but I got some mad food poisoning for 5-6 days over there. I think I must've lost about 30lbs over there because more than a week later when I got back I was still 18lbs less then before leaving! But I started the gym again and started parabolan and equipoise . It should give me a nice boost in energy, as I tried that combo in the past and got good results with it. I'm gradually building up the parabolan and only have minor tren cough so far. I'll settle at 175mg parabolan with 300mg equipoise every 3 days. Should be good for me, I'll adjust the dose if needs be but I never needed really high doses to get a good effect. Here's a quick pic of me tonight at 289lbs and yes I know that I need to get my bodyfat down and get a better lighting spot! lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131003_200844.jpg 
Views:	13435 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	144932

My first day back in the gym in June I did 3 plates for one rep on the flat bench, yesterday night I did 4 plates for a double, third one got spotted... So I'm very happy, I'm progressing really fast in just 4 months back in the gym! I'm gonna beat that ****ing cancer! I left the video as it is, no music this time and in french!

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    I'm nearing the end of this cycle and it's been great lost a little weigth and gained some strength. Made this video tonight, 4 and a half plates finally again oh yeah **** cancer!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfBRYXIwuC8

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Way to go buddy. Keep it up.

Thread Information