Thread: Blood work

stackedbro is offline Associate Member

Blood work

I did a just test enanthate cycle easier this year and did my pct including 4 weeks a on nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 100/50/50/50 I was about to do the same cycle again pretty soon. But just got results on my blood work which said my total test is at 320 on a 300-1100 scale, my free test is at 8 on a 9.3-26.5 scale. And the said my FSH and LH is on the lower side. They told me this over the phone so I forget those numbers. I'm wondering how to approach this

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What do you mean how you should approach this?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    What do you mean how you should approach this?
    Sorry I wrote another page of information but it didn't go through I guess.. But my natural test was at 990 total on the same scale and 25
    Free test. So I obviously took a him. But should I go ahead and start my next cycle since it's been 4 months since my pct. since I'm trying to do a show in march. Or should I wait till my levels get back to pre cycle. Or some where closer to that pre cycle level

I find it wierd that my levels are so low because I feel good, and my libido and strength have been great. But a bloodwork wouldn't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro
    I find it wierd that my levels are so low because I feel good, and my libido and strength have been great. But a bloodwork wouldn't lie.
    How many cycles have you run so far?

Age?

Are using HCG on cycle?

Your HTPA may not be fully functional for a couple reasons.

How many cycles have you run so far?

Age?

Are using HCG on cycle?

Your HTPA may not be fully functional for a couple reasons.
    That was my first one. So only one. It the second vial was fake so it ended up only being a 5 week cycle. I'm 22 almost 23. Not using hcg. I'm 5'8-5'9 about 185-190 at 8-9 % bf. I know it easy for you to bag on my age. But it's my decision and I decided to do it already. What's done is done, I'm looking for advice on what to do now.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if i were you, i would check the T, E2, LH and FSH again. one reading may not be very reliable.

if the second check still shows similiar levels (low T and low LH/FSH), then i will try a second pct. same doses, but preferably from a different source. bloodworks again immediately after pct and again 6wks after.

you might want to sort this out before you run another cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by AD
    if i were you, i would check the T, E2, LH and FSH again. one reading may not be very reliable.

if the second check still shows similiar levels (low T and low LH/FSH), then i will try a second pct. same doses, but preferably from a different source. bloodworks again immediately after pct and again 6wks after.

you might want to sort this out before you run another cycle.
    My e2 levels were normal on this last test. Yea ill ask my dr. To get another test done. But how close to my pre cycle levels should I want to get to before I start another cycle. Because I'm still in normal ranges, but just extremely low and 1/3 of my original levels.

AD
    i don't think there is a target to aim for. i would consider within 10% as near complete recovery. but whatever results you get after a second pct, that is going to be your new baseline. and you will have to live with this level for the rest of your life.

i don't think there is a target to aim for. i would consider within 10% as near complete recovery. but whatever results you get after a second pct, that is going to be your new baseline. and you will have to live with this level for the rest of your life.
    From my understanding of research on hormones. It will slowly increase back toward that original number, it may be extremely slow. But the majority of it would increase in a second pct. would you reccomend both nolva and clomid again? Or just one of them. What about some hcg as well. I never have used that before.

AD
    both nolva and clomid again. but only if the repeat labs show persistently low levels.

save the hcg for your next cycle

From my understanding of research on hormones. It will slowly increase back toward that original number, it may be extremely slow. But the majority of it would increase in a second pct. would you reccomend both nolva and clomid again? Or just one of them. What about some hcg as well. I never have used that before.
    Blood work as advised by AD.

There is no guarantee your hormone levels will recover to normal. The HTPA may recover slowly or incompletely. I'm advising two members on this board, both your age, on several treat options to try and restart their natural hormone production that has remained suppressed for 3 months (or more) following a properly run cycle and PCT. not everyone recovers fully and it's impossible to predict who will and who will not.

I would wait until your levels rise to near normal before cycling again. If you run another cycle before you've recovered fully (or near fully), your levels will likely be even lower after the next cycle.

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro View Post
    That was my first one. So only one. It the second vial was fake so it ended up only being a 5 week cycle. I'm 22 almost 23. Not using hcg. I'm 5'8-5'9 about 185-190 at 8-9 % bf. I know it easy for you to bag on my age. But it's my decision and I decided to do it already. What's done is done, I'm looking for advice on what to do now.
    I know this doesn't help, but it might if you hold off on the next cycle till your 25+. If you had of waited till you were 25 for the first cycle you would have the benefit of a fully developed endocrine system. Because you didnt wait, you dont have that benefit.

"But it's my decision and I decided to do it already" makes me lol

Edit: thought i'd better explain this for you. You may not be in this position had you of waited, but you didnt so you'll never know.
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 11-27-2013 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot

I know this doesn't help, but it might if you hold off on the next cycle till your 25+. If you had of waited till you were 25 for the first cycle you would have the benefit of a fully developed endocrine system. Because you didnt wait, you dont have that benefit.

"But it's my decision and I decided to do it already" makes me lol

Edit: thought i'd better explain this for you. You may not be in this position had you of waited, but you didnt so you'll never know.
    I appreciate the input. But I may or may not wait till 25 depending on when I recover to a level I am satisfied about. My dr told me my endo was fully developed. Waiting till 25 wouldn't help me rebound my levels necessarily either. You will bounce back quicker the highest your natural levels are at, and I was at 990 which is at the very high end

both nolva and clomid again. but only if the repeat labs show persistently low levels.

save the hcg for your next cycle
    Perfect thanks.

Blood work as advised by AD.

There is no guarantee your hormone levels will recover to normal. The HTPA may recover slowly or incompletely. I'm advising two members on this board, both your age, on several treat options to try and restart their natural hormone production that has remained suppressed for 3 months (or more) following a properly run cycle and PCT. not everyone recovers fully and it's impossible to predict who will and who will not.

I would wait until your levels rise to near normal before cycling again. If you run another cycle before you've recovered fully (or near fully), your levels will likely be even lower after the next cycle.
    Yea that's what I figured. There's no reason in masking the problem temporarily with another cycle. Thanks for the help

Yea that's what I figured. There's no reason in masking the problem temporarily with another cycle. Thanks for the help
    Let us know how everything turns out.

Let us know how everything turns out.
    Will do?in line to get my blood work actually

Thread Information