College Kid is offline New Member

Question What can I really expect on Deca/winny?

I have read what I can expect with a stack of 10 wk cycle of 400/mg of Deca and a 6 wk cycle of winny 50/mg EOD. But I was wondering if you guys have first hand experience, and what they were. Thanks so much. This forum has been great. Peace. College Kid

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing that right now... 50mg everyday though with the winnie. So far (6 weeks in), I'm up 10 lbs and feel like a piece of iron. It took like until week 4 for things to get rolling though. No problems with the mysterious "deca dick" yet either. The only sides are a little acne and a set of shruken nuts, which come with the territory.

Pete did the same cycle too, talk to him if you want a second opinion. Maybe I should have added some test, but I feel pretty dam good right now.

College Kid is offline New Member
    Pete who? Thanks. Peace.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Pete is a mod here... Pete235 i think... send him a pm.

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I had a good bud (horse) of mine do that cycle, only 8 weeks and 300mg/wk deca . Total gain was 18 to 20 lbs, kept 14, and major strength increase.

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    so is that a thirteen week cycle? how many previous cycles have you done you need to put at least a 6 week break between that maybe more than that since your using deca just because your taking clomid for 3 weeks in your cycle doesnt mean that your body goes back to normal. Give us some stats so we can try to help you cause i think you need to rethink your cycle out.

Thread Information