NEO5 is offline New Member

Questions about tren ace test prop cycle

I have done 2 cycles before, both consisting of simple test e. I have heard all these great things about tren so I thought why not give it a shot. I want to make this a test prop/ tren ace cycle. What can you tell me about the dosages. low test with high tren vs high test low tren? What is the typical test p tren cycle like? Also how much caber to take? Any info I need to know about tren is welcome. I am familiar with the sides and if I experience too much I will get off and stay on just test.

Urfn8up is offline New Member
    Just finished a test prop tren ace cycle about 3 months ago post ur stats and i will answer any questions of yours i can. Im no vet but my last 2runs were test tren and i was very pleased

zevy is offline Junior Member
    For everything you ever need to know about test prop and tren ace, plus all your questions answered without having to ask them, read this

Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Phenomenal amount if first hand, 'expert' advise from a very well learned source IMO

I'd recommend you hold of off Test/Tren cycle until you've run at least three or four cycles. Tren will shut you down pretty hard and it takes a while for your body to get used to cycle/PCT before you do a Tren cycle. My .02

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'd recommend you hold of off Test/Tren cycle until you've run at least three or four cycles. Tren will shut you down pretty hard and it takes a while for your body to get used to cycle/PCT before you do a Tren cycle. My .02
    Good advice.

Thread Information