• 2 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: 1st cycle-tbol & test E

mopar6791 is offline New Member

1st cycle-tbol & test E

Let me know if you think this looks like a decent first cycle. It seems like a pretty mild cycle to me, just want to make sure I have it outlined correctly. Maybe you can help me out. What would you change or modify. I encourage your helpful opinions.

Cycle:

Week 1-6:
    Test E 250/500/500/500/500/250
    Week 1-8:
    50mg Turanabol everyday & 0.25mg Arimidex everyday

PCT:

Week 9-12
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/20

ickythump is offline Member
    you'll be told test too short, start at 500 start there at least ten weeks and drop tbol... and you'll be told to add hcg and post your stats...... trust me lol

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ickythump
    you'll be told test too short, start at 500 start there at least ten weeks and drop tbol... and you'll be told to add hcg and post your stats...... trust me lol
    Good work. I noticed he's 22 so I'm going to let my peers deal with this one.
    ickythump and Red Bastard like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ickythump View Post
    Thanks for the info. From my research, I'd have to agree with the HCG . As far as the test, I just figured I would keep it a shorter cycle for test but then again the test E it does take about 3 weeks for it to take affect, so I'd have to agree again. Should I stick with 8 weeks on the tbol and increase to 10 weeks on the test, then start my PCT at week 13? Do you think my PCT looks good?

I am 22 yes. I am slim/slender and 6 foot tall. I have a decent build from the amount of training I have in the past couple years. Diet is good, no worries there. Not to come off rude or anything here but if all were going to do from here is talk about my age, I'll disregard those comments. I've read how you guys really lay into these young guys that are uneducated. I've done quite a bit of research and am pretty well educated and would appreciate if we can skip those comments because I have already read everything you guys have to say as far as that goes. Thank you.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    We don't lay into people because they are young. We are a site that cares about the health of our members so we advise some people not to cycle if the risks are high. Read this

The young and Steroids

I'd also be concerned that you are slim/slender and that would indicate 'light'. How much do you weigh and what is your bodyfat? Care to throw up a pic of your torso so we can see what we are dealing with?

You also may well have done a lot of reading but your cycle layout indicates that are that well educated in terms of AAS usage.

Welcome to the site though, hopefully you will be receptive to the advice rather than disregarding what you don't want to hear.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by mopar6791

Thanks for the info. From my research, I'd have to agree with the HCG . As far as the test, I just figured I would keep it a shorter cycle for test but then again the test E it does take about 3 weeks for it to take affect, so I'd have to agree again. Should I stick with 8 weeks on the tbol and increase to 10 weeks on the test, then start my PCT at week 13? Do you think my PCT looks good?

I am 22 yes. I am slim/slender and 6 foot tall. I have a decent build from the amount of training I have in the past couple years. Diet is good, no worries there. Not to come off rude or anything here but if all were going to do from here is talk about my age, I'll disregard those comments. I've read how you guys really lay into these young guys that are uneducated. I've done quite a bit of research and am pretty well educated and would appreciate if we can skip those comments because I have already read everything you guys have to say as far as that goes. Thank you.
    As BIB indicated, we don't aim to tear anyone down irrespective of age. If I wanted to do so, I certainly could have. I abstained from offering advice, because, as an anabolic user myself and a licensed MD, I do not feel it is a healthy decision to shut down your developing HTPA in lieu of your quest. Others may vary on their opinion and are certainly welcome to advise you in such a manner. I simply won't encourage you to do something that I feel is unnecessary at your age.

If you are so confident about your diet, post up everything you ate today and your nutrition plan moving forward with caloric intake, macros AND your current TDEE. Any gains you make or keep are set by your nutrition NOT a steroid . Your lack of knowledge about the necessity of nutrition for gaining mass highlights that you are ill prepared to run a cycle.

Have I laid into you enough now, junior?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    We don't lay into people because they are young. We are a site that cares about the health of our members so we advise some people not to cycle if the risks are high. Read this

The young and Steroids

I'd also be concerned that you are slim/slender and that would indicate 'light'. How much do you weigh and what is your bodyfat? Care to throw up a pic of your torso so we can see what we are dealing with?

You also may well have done a lot of reading but your cycle layout indicates that are that well educated in terms of AAS usage.

Welcome to the site though, hopefully you will be receptive to the advice rather than disregarding what you don't want to hear.
    I do appreciate the concern on here. Again, I'm not l'm not trying to come off the wrong way but I'd rather not hear about my age. I have read that thread that's stickied to this forum. If you are not familiar with Bostin Loyd, I'd encourage you to look at what he did. It's very impressive. He's even younger than me. Anyway, I know just about everything you will tell me in respect to my age, I've read it all with my research. I am only trying to see what you guys think about the particular cycle I put together. I put this together completely on my own and I can only image that it is not perfect. I am just looking to see what you all think about the cycle itself. Let me know how you would tweak it and why. Please just let me worry about the rest. I look forward to your replies. Happy thanksgiving by the way!

Ok, well, same as MuscleInk I feel uncomfortable advising you in view of your age.

Bostin Lloyd will be dead by the time he is 50 or at least likely to have a poor quality of life and plenty of health issues. Just because someone jumps off a cliff doesn't mean you should.

Wanna post a pic?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Jim3432 is offline Junior Member
    Please do not listen to Bostin Lloyd, if you watch his videos cool, he's honest and says what he's done also not all the mistakes he said he has made. He's only been on gear 1-2 years and has done more juice and made more mistakes than guys I know that have been on for 10 years. He has the typical I want to be the best, which is fine for him. He knows his risks and he accepts that, look at his arm recently, it works for him w.e.

Side not your cycle looks like shit and I can say that as I am 22 also(not ragging your age) I would still suggest waiting till 24 to start and building a better base but I am dumb and didn't so do what you want. Do some more research of test only cycles get that down pat then think about tbol and do some research on it.

ickythump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Good work. I noticed he's 22 so I'm going to let my peers deal with this one.
    I didn't look into his stats that's why I asked, but it looks as tho the concerns were all addressed... gonna bail. I'm out of these b.l. threads

I do appreciate the concern on here. Again, I'm not l'm not trying to come off the wrong way but I'd rather not hear about my age. I have read that thread that's stickied to this forum. If you are not familiar with Bostin Loyd, I'd encourage you to look at what he did. It's very impressive. He's even younger than me. Anyway, I know just about everything you will tell me in respect to my age, I've read it all with my research. I am only trying to see what you guys think about the particular cycle I put together. I put this together completely on my own and I can only image that it is not perfect. I am just looking to see what you all think about the cycle itself. Let me know how you would tweak it and why. Please just let me worry about the rest. I look forward to your replies. Happy thanksgiving by the way!
    So if Bostin Loyd says jump in front of a moving train, the strength from steroids will allow you to stop it, you're going to do that too?

Why don't you be you and not follow the footsteps of a fool who's simply a poor role model. I'd sooner take nutrition and training advice from Phil Heath than listen to anything Loud-mouth-Loyd has to say.

Do kids not think for themselves anymore? They just follow someone else???

Try being a leader, not a follower.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3432
    Please do not listen to Bostin Lloyd, if you watch his videos cool, he's honest and says what he's done also not all the mistakes he said he has made. He's only been on gear 1-2 years and has done more juice and made more mistakes than guys I know that have been on for 10 years. He has the typical I want to be the best, which is fine for him. He knows his risks and he accepts that, look at his arm recently, it works for him w.e.

Side not your cycle looks like shit and I can say that as I am 22 also(not ragging your age) I would still suggest waiting till 24 to start and building a better base but I am dumb and didn't so do what you want. Do some more research of test only cycles get that down pat then think about tbol and do some research on it.
    Jim, you give me hope for our youth brother. Good head on your shoulders!!!!!
    Jim3432 likes this.

Ok. I don't really want to argue about this like I originally said up front. The best advice you can give me is about the specific cycle I posted. I told you already, I already know exactly what each and every one of you are going to tell me. I don't want to hear it! If you are not going to advise me about the cycle, don't reply. Simple. I am still going to do it and if your goal on here is to help people, then give me the help I am looking for. I don't disagree that I should wait another year, (I'm almost 23 btw) however I am doing it regardless, I just want to do it the correct way.

That's sad to hear. It was evident from your opening post that you only wanted to hear what you wanted to hear.

If anybody does come to this thread and advise you based on the info you have given then they are more foolhardy than you. All we know, other than your age, is you are

6 foot tall

Nobody, upon nobody, should give anybody any advice on AAS based on that info alone; regardless of their age.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 11-28-2013 at 06:06 PM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok. I don't really want to argue about this like I originally said up front. The best advice you can give me is about the specific cycle I posted. I told you already, I already know exactly what each and every one of you are going to tell me. I don't want to hear it! If you are not going to advise me about the cycle, don't reply. Simple. I am still going to do it and if your goal on here is to help people, then give me the help I am looking for. I don't disagree that I should wait another year, (I'm almost 23 btw) however I am doing it regardless, I just want to do it the correct way.
    Members are allowed to respond and critique any post - its an OPEN forum. If the comments hurt your sensitive pride, don't post.

I'm really not try trying draw you out. Personally what you do to your body is entirely your choice. Just don't come into this house telling vets who know infinitely more than you not to reply. You haven't earned that level of respect yet junior. These people are trying to help you and they don't even need to. They volunteer their time away from other obligations to advise new users like yourself and aren't compensated for the time invested here. If you disagree with the advice, thank them and respectfully state your intent and ask for other opinions. Telling anyone not to reply when they are simply looking out for you isn't going to get you very far in here and with that attitude you'll likely get fewer responses. You want help? Humble that pride you brought in here with you.

.......and before you wrap up, be sure to read some of the threads by guys your EXACT age who didn't listen to the advice of others, cycled, shut their HTPA down, and now, couldn't get an erection to save their life, can't produce enough of their own testosterone , and are depressed and anxious. You may see some improvements from one cycle (if you do eat and train in a manner that drives growth - otherwise you won't see any changes), but you aren't going to be any lady's king in the bedroom if your noodle blows in the wind.

Said my peace. I wish you a safe cycle. Don't reck yourself. I mean this with respect and sincerity.

Good luck.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 11-28-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    ickythump likes this.

I don't intend to disrespect anyone on here nor am I looking for any respect. I apologize for what I've said. I appreciate what you guys do on here. Please trust me I've read just about all of it. I'm the type of person that does a TON of research. Please just help me with this little cycle. I'd hate to do it the wrong way.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    It's all been said, and I certainly don't encourage any AAS's, at your age, but, I do remember the impetuosity of youth, and have sons only a few years younger then you, so I know that yer gonna do what yer gonna do...

I'll just reiterate: Drop the TBol. Test only, for a first cycle, if you want to do it properly. Test works, and one needs to know how it's effects feel, to gain personal knowledge...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    It's all been said, and I certainly don't encourage any AAS's, at your age, but, I do remember the impetuosity of youth, and have sons only a few years younger then you, so I know that yer gonna do what yer gonna do...

I'll just reiterate: Drop the TBol. Test only, for a first cycle, if you want to do it properly. Test works, and one needs to know how it's effects feel, to gain personal knowledge...
    Thank you for that bit of advice. I have considered a test only cycle. I just figured I'd aid the cycle with Tbol. For a test only, what would you image would be a good start? 500mg test C? Blend of esters?

Come on kidda, at least tell us how much you weigh?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Red Bastard is offline Member
    First test cycle is pretty universal.

Test E or C. 12 weeks
    Adex and hcg , on cycle, clomid nolva PCT...

But, all this into is here to find, on your own, easily...
    mopar6791 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Come on kidda, at least tell us how much you weigh?
    Sorry, I weigh around 147-150. I used to weigh 128 about a year ago. Haven't gained any weight in the last several months though. I take in around 3000 calories which I know isn't quite yet enough for my body type but I can assure I'm really going to turn up my diet for the cycle. I haven't looked too much into a beginner test only cycle but I'm sure the info is out there for me. Thanks again guys.

You need to pay attention to your diet and research that not AAS.

With all due respect, turning your diet up just do your cycle is the wrong way to go about it.

We have an excellent nutrition forum you should be spending your time there rather than here.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You bring a good point. I've done minimal research on diet. This is quickly becoming a lifestyle for me. I don't have a doubt that I will be able to follow a strict diet. I will continue to research a test only cycle in addition to nutrition.

Jim3432 is offline Junior Member
    You sound just like me, same weight etc. Plain and simple man eat, I started lifting at 123lbs 5'11. Look into macros, calories-carbs/fat/protein(in grams) Yours should be somewhere around this 3800cal at least. My first cycle I was 157lbs but I cut from 186 to 157 6-8% b/f, and lost about 4lbs of muscle cutting trying to pinpoint my diet (still should have waited but I was very lean and dry for natty). I understand you want to cycle right now but take a few months, get your macros in key, track everything you eat and drink. Push your b/f up to around 12-14% then figure out what macros work for you to cut to 8-10% then start your cycle by then you will at least know what your body needs for gaining and cutting which will make your first cycle and future ones much easier.

Thread Information