Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Looking for the perfect stack please help

Swoosh100 is offline New Member

Exclamation Looking for the perfect stack please help

So as the title says I'm looking for the perfect stack to meet my requirements. Pretty much this will be my second cycle. My first cycle was a cycle of D-bol and Test Enanthate . Now I put on 30 pounds with that stack, but unfortunately right at the end of the cycle my mom found my vile and needles in my room and she doesn't want me doing it anymore. however I still want to. I will be supervised by my doctor every other week to make sure everything is ok. so I will be taking precautions. so pretty much i am looking for a cycle that will let me get about 15-20 pounds of lean muscle. because one of the things that gave away my last cycle was all of the water retention. so i was thinking that the best stack for what i am trying to achieve is Deca Durabolin and test cypionate . i believe those are the ones with the least amount of water retention? and i also heard from an experienced friend that water retention also depends on what you are eating. I'm open to suggestions and discussion. And i really don't feel like hearing a lecture, on why i shouldnt do it cause Im going to do it regardless i just ask you guys for your help so i could go about this the right way. Thank you in advance for any input you guys may have.

Jim3432 is offline Junior Member
    Stats-
    Stats First and foremost.
    Weight:
    BF%:
    PCT Knowledge:
    Training Exp:
    Diet:

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Test, test, and more test.

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 200
    BF: i don't know exactly how much but i would guess 12-14%
    PCT: i was thinking of running nolvadex and clomid. i read somewhere that each one does a different job that is needed in the PCT stages
    Traing exp: 3 1/2 years
    Diet im assuming you're asking for my macros? 3,200 cals/ 170-200 g protein/ 350 g carbs

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh100
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 200
    BF: i don't know exactly how much but i would guess 12-14%
    PCT: i was thinking of running nolvadex and clomid. i read somewhere that each one does a different job that is needed in the PCT stages
    Traing exp: 3 1/2 years
    Diet im assuming you're asking for my macros? 3,200 cals/ 170-200 g protein/ 350 g carbs
    You won't get much encouragement due to your age.

Among those who will help you, you'll need to compose a cycle based on your research. We don't spoon feed people. If you are dedicated to do this, show us by educating yourself and creating a cycle plan for members to discuss.

Good luck.

I am a little older but very similar stats to me, If I were in your shoes I would run the same stack you did before. You made great gains. I have done one cycle, test and dbol I ran 500mg a week test c and 30mg dbol for 3 weeks. I start my next cycle this or next week, I am running 500mg test and 25mg dbol for 4-6 weeks depending on my BP and blood work around week 4 and arimidex .25mg EOD (helps with a lot including water retention look this up (AI)) and don't forget pct I ran clomid only last time I am going to run clomid and nolvadex and see if I recover better or worse pending on my bloodwork. Don't change what your doing if it worked great. Why add more and spend more money and let your body get use to higher or more compounds when you and me still have massive potential on low doses. Just my .02.

Not trying to step on MuscleInk's toes or anyone else, I am 100% positive you know more than me and not trying to debate that. Just throwing my advice out their since he's already taken the dive and seems almost as stubborn as me. I agree 21 is to young also I was 22 when I did my first and took major shit for it but like said I am stubborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3432
    Not trying to step on MuscleInk's toes or anyone else, I am 100% positive you know more than me and not trying to debate that. Just throwing my advice out their since he's already taken the dive and seems almost as stubborn as me. I agree 21 is to young also I was 22 when I did my first and took major shit for it but like said I am stubborn.
    No worries Jim. I'm sure OP appreciated the input.
    Jim3432 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    too many of us have started earlier than maybe we should. some in that group have regretts about starting young. you run the risk of it fvcking up your sex later on in life

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You won't get much encouragement due to your age.

Among those who will help you, you'll need to compose a cycle based on your research. We don't spoon feed people. If you are dedicated to do this, show us by educating yourself and creating a cycle plan for members to discuss.

Good luck.
    i did i mentioned that from the research i have done that the cycle that would best match my needs ( meaning minimal water retention with gains coming in over time ) would be deca durabolin and test cypionate .

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh100
    i did i mentioned that from the research i have done that the cycle that would best match my needs ( meaning minimal water retention with gains coming in over time ) would be deca durabolin and test cypionate.
    From that research you should be able to lay out a 12 week plan with AI, PI, HCG , PCT for critique.

Don't forget to factor in your nutrition. It is far more important than the gear you use. Have you determined your TDEE and the caloric and macronutrient intake needed to attain your goals?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Wait till your mom can't find your gear. I suggest about the time get out of college at 25 or 26 and move out.
    Red Bastard likes this.

I should be leaving to the police academy in a couple of months so I might be on my own soon. I guess I should just wait. But still I've figured everything out. I'm just looking for the stack that will have the east amount of water retention

Thread Information