Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chaps
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By Live for the PUMP
  • 1 Post By Live for the PUMP

Thread: Starting on week 4 of 1st cycle, does my gear sound legit?

chaps is offline Associate Member

Starting on week 4 of 1st cycle, does my gear sound legit?

Hi Guys,

I'm pretty sure my gear is real but just wanted to post my experience thus far and check with the experienced members to dispel paranoia that I've been pinning fake shit. I'm running 500/mg of Kalpa Test E per week, split into 2 injections (one saturday and one wednesday). I've been injecting into my quads since it's easy to reach and I'm new to needles. I go back and forth between my two legs.

I'm 29 and an experienced powerlifter. I started at 163 lbs 3 weeks ago and I'm up to 172, eating about 3500 cal/day and around 250 protein/day. Considering how I upped my calories, the weight I've gained isn't unheard of, but it is a little on the high side. I was at 10% bf to start and I'm surely a little above that now.

The first injection on each quad made me really sore and stiff for the following days, I was practically limping. The injections themselves were painless, but its the next day I feel sore and still. After the first injection in each leg, the following pins have been brought much less soreness. Still, at week 4, I get sore and tender in the quad I pinned the next day and it lasts 2-3 days. Is pretty much normal? If it was fake, would I be getting sore like this?

Unfortunately, the state I live in makes it really hard to get blood panels. Even though there are clinics across the border that will do blood panels on request, they don't accept patients from my state (****ing bullshit).

What do you think guys? Real?

P0RK CH0P is offline Junior Member
    If you're in the US check out privatemdlabs.com for private blood work (they also offer other testing services.)

Blood work is the only way to see if your gear is legit or not.

Did you get blood work done before you started?

From their website:
    "Due to state laws, we cannot provide services for RESIDENTS in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI."

I live in one of these States. Trust me I would love to be able to get bloodwork, but it's not an option. I have a physical scheduled for after my cycle and they will probably do some basic bloodwork then but even then I won't be given a copy of it. Seriously my state sucks.

Please read my original post and comment as best you can.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    An experienced POWERLIFTER at 163 lbs and 10% BF???

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    An experienced POWERLIFTER at 163 lbs and 10% BF???
    You didn't know this??? lol

IF results don't hit you by week 5 on test E its probably placebo. Would not be hard to gain 10lbs in a month with a caloric surplus of 1000-1500 cals.

You must not know much about powerlifting if you think people don't compete in lower weight classes.

345, 460, and 260 squat dead bench raw, say what you want that is half decent for a guy my size. I'm not very tall, have skinny wrists and shit genetics. Low genetic potential for sure.
    ickythump likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What about using Quest labs? They have locations all around so that might be an option?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Are you experiencing any sides? Greasy skin? Small balls? Are you on hcg ? Should be kicking in a few days
    DAAS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Are you experiencing any sides? Greasy skin? Small balls? Are you on hcg? Should be kicking in a few days
    Skin started getting a bit greasy today, just got my first zit in 6 years. Right on my forehead of all places.

sebaco2011 is offline New Member
    keep us updated bro

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Kalpa is a great lab. I used them for my first cycle. The PIP was intense! The stuff worked great though. Give it another week or two and you should definitely be noticing it. Especially in the gym.
    sebaco2011 likes this.

sebaco2011 is offline New Member
    When did you use them Live for the Pump and what did you use of theirs?

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sebaco2011 View Post
    When did you use them Live for the Pump and what did you use of theirs?
    I used Test E. It came in a brown bottle. It was about a year and a half ago that I used them. Awesome results. Painful pip though. It was my first cycle, so the added PIP was probably due to my virgin muscle.
    sebaco2011 likes this.

Thread Information