PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

Recovering from Tren?

I'm trying to build my 4th cycle and it seems the only compound I keep coming back to is Tren . I'm looking to do a lean bulk this time. I've ran test e & p, deca (I probably wont run that again), mast, dbol , and anavar . Every cycle I ran proper PCT (clomid, nolva, hcg , adex, etc)

My only issue is even though I want to do a bulk I don't want to deal with all that water weight either. So tren seems like the logical choice considering what I've run in the past? I also take off a year in between cycles and don't run one after another like a lot of guys I know so my next question is how is the recovery compared to other compounds such as test or deca?

I seem to have a hard 2-3 months of recovery even with PCT and if tren is much worse I'm not sure I want to run it. What else could I consider in place of it? I definatly am going to run Tbol with whatever I go with. I've done a lot of research on EQ in the past and the majority of people seem to think its a waste of money so forget that. I've also learned my body definatley doesn't pack on a ton of weight with weak compounds or low doses either... Which is why I keep thinking Tren is the probably the best choice?

My current stats are 195lbs (not sure what it is in my profile anymore so don't jump all over me if its different)
    5'11".
    Not sure of bf %, its about the same as in my profile pic.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    You look fairly lean already.

What is your issue with deca ? Nandralone is one of the most versatile, anabolic , and mild (as in side effects) steroids out there IMO.

Tren is also a 19-nor derivative thus has some of the same management and suppression issues but very different (harsher) sides. One is that it will lower HDL and raise LDL dramatically. It resolves if you keep your diet in check after cessation but still a major consideration for anyone planning a cycle that includes this compound. Almost everyone sweats profusely even when not exerting themselves, has insomnia, gets short of breath with any activity, and some get suppression of appetite. Deca does none of that.

Have you run tren in the past at all?

Tren is harder on kidneys and liver than other injectables.

Tren has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500/500. Nothing else comes remotely close. Therefore a maintenance dose of test and low dose of tren is very effective. Some people run it at 1g/wk or more but IMO as one who has run it close to that level is 300/wk is plenty and minimizes sides.

Do you run hcg while on cycles? If not, do it. It makes pct a breeze because you don't shut down in the first place therefore there is no restart of T production. All you need during pct is to stabilize lh/fsh which is not nearly as shocking on your system.

The issue I had with Tren was anorgasmia (inability orgasm during sex). Super frustrating to say the least. I was on adex .5mg/ed and cabergoline for prolactin control. Ran the HCG during the cycle. I've been cycle for a number of years so I have a fair understanding of AAS affect on my body. Tren was different. It really shut me down hard and it took me about 6 months to get back to normal, sexually, after PCT. The results were awesome. I normally tell guys not to do Tren until they have about 5 cycles under their belt. It takes a few cycles for the body to get used to recovering after a shutdown.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The issue I had with Tren was anorgasmia (inability orgasm during sex). Super frustrating to say the least. I was on adex .5mg/ed and cabergoline for prolactin control. Ran the HCG during the cycle. I've been cycle for a number of years so I have a fair understanding of AAS affect on my body. Tren was different. It really shut me down hard and it took me about 6 months to get back to normal, sexually, after PCT. The results were awesome. I normally tell guys not to do Tren until they have about 5 cycles under their belt. It takes a few cycles for the body to get used to recovering after a shutdown.
    That does not sound like fun.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Java. What about NPP OP?

Thread Information