Thread: Bloodwork

stackedbro is offline Associate Member

Bloodwork

So I talked here a couple days ago how I never fully recovered from my testosterone enanthate cycle. Based on blood work, and I got everything retested that confirmed my levels have not came back to it's pre cycle levels. My dr said it was all in normal ranges, just on the very low side. With total test at 300ng/dl on a 240-1100 scale and free test, LH, and FSH were all at the low end as well. My pre cycle levels were all at the high end

I was at 990 pre cycle. So should I take clomid/ nolva before my next cycle. Some are saying to just do a test cycle and do a full pct after. I have my gear to do another cycle and was ready to go, until I saw these results.

If I do a cycle right now would 300 my the highest i can get my natural level back to, or can I potentially get close to my original 990? I can tell a difference in my body's energy, libido, and recovery time.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    even the repeat labs came back low?

Quote Originally Posted by AD
    even the repeat labs came back low?
    Yes they were also low. It was the same as the first one. I just repeated it to see if the first test was messed up, but it was accurate as the numbers were all pretty much the same

AD
    i think you might be facing a very difficult choice. if you recover so badly with this cycle, jumping on again will probably make things worse. i don't see how your recovery from any future cycles should be better than this. which means you must seriously consider the prospects of trt if you decide to jump on again, ever.

if you decided to try to recover first, then run another pct, hopefully with meds from a different source. if you recover well after a second pct, then i would advice you to stay natty for as long as you can, definitely at the very least for time on + pct.

if the results remain low despite the second pct, then you can do whatever you like.

[QUOTE="AD"]i think you might be facing a very difficult choice. if you recover so badly with this cycle, jumping on again will probably make things worse. i don't see how your recovery from any future cycles should be better than this. which means you must seriously consider the prospects of trt if you decide to jump on again, ever.

if you decided to try to recover first, then run another pct, hopefully with meds%

i think you might be facing a very difficult choice. if you recover so badly with this cycle, jumping on again will probably make things worse. i don't see how your recovery from any future cycles should be better than this. which means you must seriously consider the prospects of trt if you decide to jump on again, ever.

if you decided to try to recover first, then run another pct, hopefully with meds from a different source. if you recover well after a second pct, then i would advice you to stay natty for as long as you can, definitely at the very least for time on + pct.

if the results remain low despite the second pct, then you can do whatever you like.
    So I got a dr prescription for clomid and was going to take that 25 days at 50 mg a day. Hopefully that will boost me enough? And get bloodwork done again and hopefully it's a lil higher and ready for my next cycle?

AD
    do a standard pct of clomid and nolva. standard dose.

if you do recover, i would strongly advice against going on again.

do a standard pct of clomid and nolva. standard dose.

if you do recover, i would strongly advice against going on again.
    I'm just doing clomid, since that is the only doctor perception I can get ahold of, think that will suffice?

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro View Post
    I'm just doing clomid, since that is the only doctor perception I can get ahold of, think that will suffice?
    i'm not sure. i would recommend using both. that should give you the best chance of recovery.

i'm not sure. i would recommend using both. that should give you the best chance of recovery.
    Ok I started both. Ill do this for 25 days which is how many days I have of the stuff and get tested again. To prevent this from Happening again from a future cycle should I use hcg during cycle? I know no cycle would be best, but that's not always the choice we make

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Makes me think about the value of proper pct and making sure it's real!

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro View Post
    Ok I started both. Ill do this for 25 days which is how many days I have of the stuff and get tested again. To prevent this from Happening again from a future cycle should I use hcg during cycle? I know no cycle would be best, but that's not always the choice we make
    using hcg on cycle will theoretically improve your chances of recovery, but its still no guarantee.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Also with regards to getting your levels tested again, make sure to give the clomid/nolvad a chance to clear your system BEFORE you get your blood drawn. They will cause false readings.

Thread Information