CDCW805 is offline New Member

My Very First Proposed AAS Cycle

Greetings and thank you in advance to any experienced AAS user on here who contributes to this thread.

I'm a 39 year-old male; 6'2", 250 lbs, BF is probably around 18-20%. I've been training hard and heavy for many, many years and have made some impressive gains in size and strength over the years (all natural). That is to say, I have NEVER experimented with AAS or any designer steroid /pro-hormones. I feel as strong as a bull, but I certainly feel that I have reached my natural genetic potential for lack of a better explanation.

That said, I am ready to experiment with AAS Now, I have spent many, many hours and days researching everything there is to know about AAS and although each forum is inconsistent as far as advice is concerned, I feel as though I have acquired enough information to run an effective cycle. This isn't to say that I know everything there is to know; hence, my becoming a registered member of this forum (which, by the way, I am most impressed with of all the forums).

I have decided to run a 16 week cycle of Testosterone Sustanon at 500 mg total per week; dosed three x per week. I understand it would be prudent for me to have an AI on hand (Arimidex ), but am unsure as to how to dose this properly? This is where my confusion rests; on one hand users claim an AI is not needed on such a conservative dose of exogenous testosterone (500 mg per week) and on the other hand, users claim an AI is absolutely essential during any protocol. This is where I turn to you........If it is essential, recommendations on how it should be dosed?

My PCT thoughts are to run hCG for 10 days straight at 500 iu per day and then to begin Nolvadex for 5 weeks thereafter at the following protocol: 40/40/20/20/10.

Now, I understand that hCG should be commenced three days following a Testosterone Propionate cycle (short ester), but what is the recommendation on when to commence it following a Testosterone Sustanon cycle since this is a blend of esters?

Any advice you experienced users may have would be greatly appreciated. Again, I'm 39 years-old and have a solid foundation upon which to further build. I am just looking to take this to the next level.

My primary concerns: water retention and any other estrogenic sides. I would like to keep the water retention/bloating/moon face look to a minimum; hence, the 500 mg per week dosing protocol.

I am already bald and I have never had acne, so these two potential sides aren't of much concern.

Thanks again guys for your help!

Derek

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDCW805 View Post
    Greetings and thank you in advance to any experienced AAS user on here who contributes to this thread.

I'm a 39 year-old male; 6'2", 250 lbs, BF is probably around 18-20%. I've been training hard and heavy for many, many years and have made some impressive gains in size and strength over the years (all natural). That is to say, I have NEVER experimented with AAS or any designer steroid /pro-hormones. I feel as strong as a bull, but I certainly feel that I have reached my natural genetic potential for lack of a better explanation.

That said, I am ready to experiment with AAS Now, I have spent many, many hours and days researching everything there is to know about AAS and although each forum is inconsistent as far as advice is concerned, I feel as though I have acquired enough information to run an effective cycle. This isn't to say that I know everything there is to know; hence, my becoming a registered member of this forum (which, by the way, I am most impressed with of all the forums).

I have decided to run a 16 week cycle of Testosterone Sustanon at 500 mg total per week; dosed three x per week. I understand it would be prudent for me to have an AI on hand (Arimidex ), but am unsure as to how to dose this properly? This is where my confusion rests; on one hand users claim an AI is not needed on such a conservative dose of exogenous testosterone (500 mg per week) and on the other hand, users claim an AI is absolutely essential during any protocol. This is where I turn to you........If it is essential, recommendations on how it should be dosed?

My PCT thoughts are to run hCG for 10 days straight at 500 iu per day and then to begin Nolvadex for 5 weeks thereafter at the following protocol: 40/40/20/20/10.

Now, I understand that hCG should be commenced three days following a Testosterone Propionate cycle (short ester), but what is the recommendation on when to commence it following a Testosterone Sustanon cycle since this is a blend of esters?

Any advice you experienced users may have would be greatly appreciated. Again, I'm 39 years-old and have a solid foundation upon which to further build. I am just looking to take this to the next level.

My primary concerns: water retention and any other estrogenic sides. I would like to keep the water retention/bloating/moon face look to a minimum; hence, the 500 mg per week dosing protocol.

I am already bald and I have never had acne, so these two potential sides aren't of much concern.

Thanks again guys for your help!

Derek
    Glad to see you have done some research!!

Firstly your BF% is a little high which may increase the chance of sides....so lower to 15%

Next adex should be dosed @ .25mg eod
    Which is plenty

Austinites stickie on a first cycle will give you all the information you need !!

Good luck!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR

Thread Information