Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt

Thread: stomach aches and lethargy

lifting214 is offline Junior Member

stomach aches and lethargy

I get really bad stomach aches and lethargy over the past 2 weeks. Taking 400mg tren e and 500 test e with 600mg eq a week.

Was also getting really warm after eating or randomly through out the day. I noticed when I eat sugar the lethargy goes away. When I avoid sugar I literally eat nothing with it. No soda, sweet drinks of any kind. But I'm sure I am getting it from food. Prior to taking aas I would feel this way as well if I avoid sugar.

My question is should I consume a little sugar? I mean is sugar needed? I don't understand I thought I should try to avoid sugar because it's bad. But I feel like death without it.

Prior to taking aas I avoided sugar for 5 years and felt like death every single one of those days in those 5 years.

The other problem is the massive stomach aches. I get trapped air every once in a while that makes me feel like shit and not doing anything/eating. Now while taking aas I get this every day for the past 2 weeks. I thought it was the tren or one of the other aas's I am injecting because I had it prior to taking dbol .

But It worsened when I started taking dbol at 50mg per day. Although today I took the dbol without grapefruit and I got no stomach pain. But prior to taking the dbol I did have a bit of stomach pain that subsided by the time I took the dbol.

My question is what can be causing the trapped air, stomach pain, vomiting feeling? And extreme lethargy?
    Am I right with my assumptions on what's causing them?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    could be a number of things but tren is a harsh compound. Are you taking NAC or anything for your liver?

A little natural sugar is fine, and you're getting it in the form of fruits, which have many other health benefits. Is this your first time running tren?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren can make you sweat, but i agree with igifuno sugars in fruits are good for you as long as they are not overdone. Possibly have some food allergies. You avoided sugars for 5 years and felt bad? Are you speaking of white sugar or sugars in fruit? That sucks!
    Lethargy can be caused by various AI's.
    Possibly acid reflux? I know that trapped air feeling your speaking of and it's annoying and can be painful, when i worked a lot of nights and did not get much sleep, had to drink a lot of coffee and used prilosec daily, it helped.
    If i look at spaghetti sauce my stomach hurts. Acidic foods can cause that, but without going to a doc, you would have to start eliminating foods one at a time. If you have had this problem for a long time i would go to a Doc, but leave out the cycle information.
    Some people stomach are just sensitive, do you eat grapefruit daily and after eating grapefruit does your stomach get sick feeling?
    Igifuno likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I would say the Tren , but 2 weeks is kinda too soon. I am going on 9 weeks at a very low dose & I seem to b getting those symptoms.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I'm currently running 400mg/wk and this will be my last run with tren .. ever. I've run it in the past with no issues but for some reason this time is rough.. particularly with the BP.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit my first run was little rough, but that was @ close to 700mg a week.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE="< <Samson> >"]Shit my first run was little rough, but that was @ close to 700mg a week.[/QUOTE

I've never run it that high. Man I would love to but I do think I could take it considering how I feel now.
    Last edited by Igifuno; 12-04-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Yes, I'm currently running 400mg/wk and this will be my last run with tren.. ever. I've run it in the past with no issues but for some reason this time is rough.. particularly with the BP.
    Last run ever. I've said the 100x, haha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep
    Last run ever. I've said the 100x, haha.
    We'll see right? As of now, I think I'm done with it.

Thread Information