Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Igifuno

Thread: norvotrop hgh - how do i know it is real?

awchristler is offline Junior Member

norvotrop hgh - how do i know it is real?

hello,

im looking to pick up my first hgh kit to treat my crohns and i was wondering how to know if it is real or not. Is there a current lot or batch number and expiry date that i can check against?

the brand is big out here in vancouver, canada

thanks

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    The consensus lately is that it is very difficult to fine genuine hgh, unless it is pharm grade.

Blood tests would be the best way to know for sure, but you will even hear some say that they are putting igf in hgh to spike blood tests. Not sure how that works exactly but there are experts on this board that are adamant that any non pharm grade HGH is quite simply trash.

I recently had a terrible experience with non pharm grade HGH. I ran it for a little under four weeks and, although the side effects were prevalent, they were unbearable and very painful.

I have now been off of it for over two weeks and I still have very bad CTS in both hands. I'm concerned it's done some sort of permanent damage.

Be very careful, there is some nasty stuff out there. Btw, the brand I used is not the brand you mentioned.
    almostgone likes this.

awchristler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    The consensus lately is that it is very difficult to fine genuine hgh, unless it is pharm grade.

Blood tests would be the best way to know for sure, but you will even hear some say that they are putting igf in hgh to spike blood tests. Not sure how that works exactly but there are experts on this board that are adamant that any non pharm grade HGH is quite simply trash.

I recently had a terrible experience with non pharm grade HGH. I ran it for a little under four weeks and, although the side effects were prevalent, they were unbearable and very painful.

I have now been off of it for over two weeks and I still have very bad CTS in both hands. I'm concerned it's done some sort of permanent damage.

Be very careful, there is some nasty stuff out there. Btw, the brand I used is not the brand you mentioned.
    maybe it was 192 that you got?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I buy Norvotrope, in Canada. Not pharm grade, of course, but good reputation, for what it is. Slick packaging, and website to match (no sales, info only!). From what I hear, it's not being copied. It is what it is...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't matter. Mine checked out too. Authenticity codes and all. The makers of this stuff are scamming the dealers/distributers. Only pharm grade is truly genuine GH. That is becoming more and more evident.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    It's really hit or miss with underground gh. And some hg gh is even faked.

Thread Information