Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By Relpur

Thread: Too much Test?

Relpur is offline New Member

Too much Test?

I am on my third cycle. Each time I have stuck to test E and dbol . Had some pretty good gains on my 2nd cycle. Did 500ml per week first and second cycle. With 60 mg /day of dbol for first 6 weeks. Also tried some armidex on and off during second cycle.

Third cycle has been a lot different. I wanted to up dosage to increase gains- decided to start at 750ml of test e per week split into 2 pins a week. Also kick started with about 90mgs/ day dbol. Within the first couple weeks I began to get bad heart burn and dropped the dbol. Now having some pretty extreme emotional sides - I'm assuming from the higher test dosages. I just started taking arimidex today to see if that helps. Has anyone experienced this before? What is best way to get levels back in check- lower dosages of test e or stop injections completely?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The lack of an AI is your biggest issue. However 50mg of dbol is plenty for mast anyone. Test dosage really depends on the individuals size and response to androgens. I think it's highly unlikely that you needed to up your dose and more likely you needed to up you calories and training intensity!
    Jonnyg419 likes this.

Thanks for the advice.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like Lunk said use a ai.And you don't need to increase your dose at this point.500mg with a good diet will be good for many cycles.A good diet will pack on the muscle!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    AI ..dont cycle without it man and plenty of cals. These guys are right on the money!

Thanks a lot for replies! So you guys think I should drop back to 500 test a week and just finish out my cycle with strong diet and training along with ai?

How far in are you? I would leave it where you are myself but understand more is not always better or needed in the future.

I'm exactly one month in.

Forgot to mention having a lot of trouble sleeping- restless legs. Has anyone else experienced this from test alone?

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Relpur View Post
    Forgot to mention having a lot of trouble sleeping- restless legs. Has anyone else experienced this from test alone?
    Hmm. I think you are the first person I have ever heard report restless legs. Sleep apnea is my big problem haha.

Well I'm really going to tighten up my diet and training. I think the heartburn made me not want to eat but hopefully stopping the dbol will stop the heartburn now too
    Igifuno likes this.

Yeah. A lot of ppl experience GERD from orals..I'm one of em.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I think you just started with doses way too high man. As stated above, a lower dose of dbol and test should be quite sufficient with proper diet and training techniques. More is not always better, in fact, quite the opposite. Be consistant with your AI as it helps keep your estrogen levels in check.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Take prilosec for heartburn

Thread Information