Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By AlphaMike

Thread: Dbol pre workout only

Dbol pre workout only

Hey to anyone that has ever used dbol only preworkout for added energy /pumps in gym what were your results?
    Last edited by anabolictonic; 08-31-2008 at 11:04 PM.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    ahhhhhh NO do some research

sorry your reply doesnt make sense mate

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    Hey to anyone that has ever used dbol only preworkout for added energy /pumps in gym what were your results?
    It doesn’t give you a preworkout boost and that is a terrible way to run bdol, it should be take 3 times a day every day.

stpete is offline Banned
    Doesn't work like that .

Crom99 is offline New Member
    That was a lot of inexperienced and uneducated answers! It all depends on your goals! If you are doing injectables alongside and don't want the extra bloat 24/7 then dbol pre workout is an excellent way of getting extra pump/intensity for your workout.

I have done this for the past 2 years. I take 20mg dbol pre workout only, 4 times a week. I cruise on 125-250mg test + 125-250mg deca

Don't answer if you have'nt tried it!

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

ugh....NO

Quote Originally Posted by Crom99 View Post
    That was a lot of inexperienced and uneducated answers! It all depends on your goals! If you are doing injectables alongside and don't want the extra bloat 24/7 then dbol pre workout is an excellent way of getting extra pump/intensity for your workout.

I have done this for the past 2 years. I take 20mg dbol pre workout only, 4 times a week. I cruise on 125-250mg test + 125-250mg deca

I HAVE A HEADACHE

but...it sounds like a waste of money and unnessary damage on your liver imo....just use NO2 or creatine or something like that....It doesn't take rocket science to figure that out...study more

vBRAH is offline Member
    Dianabol is not a stimulant, it needs to be spread through out the day.

OMFG....I dont think you should be giving this guy advice....jmo

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    shit i know a bunch of guys who take it before they workout and they also do ridiculous amounts of gear and never come off and so on so, yeah if you wanna make a bad decision go ahead and just eat couple for lifting

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    Chop em' up and sprinkle them on your cheerios in the morning is what I've always heard...
    LOL
    If your just looking for some extra pump in the gym, steroids are not the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by lcstriker07;416***1
    Chop em' up and sprinkle them on your cheerios in the morning is what I've always heard...
    LOL
    If your just looking for some extra pump in the gym, steroids are not the answer.
    haha....i love cheerios

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    lowers your cholesterol! gotta b good for gearheads! LOL

Again, you young guys with limited real life experience really need to learn to think instead of just regurgitating what some steroid profile on the internet says.

If your goal to use dbol is NOT for putting on a lot of water and ONLY for the pump during training, THEN 20mg pre workout works! (read my last post again!). Doing this 4 days a week while of course using injectables is VERY common!

If your goal is to use dbol as a kickstart for a cycle you would usually use it for 4 weeks straight. This is what it says in most profiles and what you guys regurgitate all day long.

These 2 ways of using it is very common. The fact that you young guys here have'nt heard of it before just goes to show how much you need to learn before stating it is wrong.

It ALL depends on what your goals are!

My goal is liver failure and peritoneal dialysis

and then hopfully ascites...then i can come in to the er for routine perocentesis

what was your "goal" in this thread? was it to give me a headache? congratulations! you have accomplished your goal!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post
    No mate.

I HAVE A HEADACHE
    but...it sounds like a waste of money and unnessary damage on your liver imo....just use NO2 or creatine or something like that....It doesn't take rocket science to figure that out...study more
    Can you not read? My blood work is perfect even after 2 years. If you really think that 20mg dbol 4 days a week is stressful to the liver YOU need to do a LOT more studying! Are you calling dbol a waste of money and then saying use NO2 instead!? You have got to be joking, right!?

OMFG....I dont think you should be giving this guy advice....jmo
    Why? Have you tried it? If not, how can you comment on it?

My goal is liver failure and peritoneal dialysis
    and then hopfully ascites...then i can come in to the er for routine perocentesis
    what was your "goal" in this thread? was it to give me a headache? congratulations! you have accomplished your goal!
    Just like I thought, your just a kid with minimal experience. Ok, you'll learn.

i never said NO2 was better than dbol you weanis....if you can read....i said you MAY AS WELL TAKE NO2 or CREATINE......as apposed to using dbol in that manner you described above and are so passionate about.

Quote Originally Posted by crom99 View Post
    can you not read? My blood work is perfect even after 2 years. If you really think that 20mg dbol 4 days a week is stressful to the liver you need to do a lot more studying! Are you calling dbol a waste of money and then saying use no2 instead!? You have got to be joking, right!?

have you had an eeg?

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    well i noticed dat when i took dbol 1.5 to 2 hours before my workout i did feel better while working out!!!so i dont get it why so many of you said that it doesnt make any difference!!

Yes, I have had a eeg (ekg in my country), I have had blood work done regularly, I've even had my prostate checked....lol...just so you know ;-)

Listen, I am all about using AAS safely, so maybe if people try to look at the big picture it all makes sense. I have never taken dbol for 4 weeks 24/7 because I don't want the bloat or the stress on my liver, even though that stress is just temporarily.

I blast and cruise year round in very small dosages and only use test and deca so I am thinking safety first when I use AAS. I have juiced for a decade and have trained for even longer so that also puts it in perspective.

I am not advising dbol pre workout for a non juicer. I am advising it as an option for a pre workout boost IF you already are injecting other compounds in low/moderate dosages.

Now, maybe if you see it in this context it seems a bit safer to you?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    it depends are you just using 1 tab before workout? like thats it? or are you on cycle and you just take it before gym? i think that matters as well. or you on dbol only cycle? i think the dbol before gym while on cycle always got me pumped up maybe it was a placibo effect but yes it did work.

Barch is offline Junior Member
    I've never done this myself, but I've heard it mentioned by several experienced guys before.

Yes, I have had a eeg (ekg in my country), I have had blood work done regularly, I've even had my prostate checked....lol...just so you know ;-)

Listen, I am all about using AAS safely, so maybe if people try to look at the big picture it all makes sense. I have never taken dbol for 4 weeks 24/7 because I don't want the bloat or the stress on my liver, even though that stress is just temporarily.

I blast and cruise year round in very small dosages and only use test and deca so I am thinking safety first when I use AAS. I have juiced for a decade and have trained for even longer so that also puts it in perspective.

I am not advising dbol pre workout for a non juicer. I am advising it as an option for a pre workout boost IF you already are injecting other compounds in low/moderate dosages.

Now, maybe if you see it in this context it seems a bit safer to you?

NO DUMB A$$ EEG as in ELECTRO ENCEPHALO GRAM....IT CHECKS FOR PRESENCE OF NEURAL RESPONSE IN THE BRAIN

EKG - ELECTRO CARDIO GRAM-FOR YOUR HEART

stpete is offline Banned

I hate to call people out, but i'm going to right now. So you take 20mgs 4 times a week? You get a pump off that? Or your measly test and deca shots?
    You don't do enough to know whether you're getting anything or not big guy.
    And i am experienced. Very.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I hate to call people out, but i'm going to right now. So you take 20mgs 4 times a week? You get a pump off that? Or your measly test and deca shots?
    im with you stpete....that dude is fraud

Can you not read? My blood work is perfect even after 2 years. If you really think that 20mg dbol 4 days a week is stressful to the liver YOU need to do a LOT more studying! Are you calling dbol a waste of money and then saying use NO2 instead!? You have got to be joking, right!?

i never said NO2 was better than dbol you weanis....if you can read....i said you MAY AS WELL TAKE NO2 or CREATINE......as apposed to using dbol in that manner you described above and are so passionate about.

crispybacon is offline Junior Member
    So how should 40mgs of dbol be spaced out time wise during the day with 5mg tabs?

10mg 4 x day

or 20 2x/day

Just a bunch of kids here, I see that now.

If you really are experienced you would know that you would be able to feel the pump from dbol after only 1 hour. Your post exposes you, you probably are used to fakes! Buy some real stuff then see.

Not all people need x grams a week to get what they want, you ever think of that? Or are you incapable of getting any results without grams of AAS?

crispybacon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    or 20 2x/day
    20mg twice a day would more convinient but is there much difference in efficacy depending on how it was spaced out during the day?

blacksamson75 is offline New Member
    Hey..First off it's crazy how people come to forums looking for advise and these guys pounce like house cats on the less experienced!! Ridiculous..with that being said- Actually that's a very rational question and anyone who has ran dbol is very aware of the insane pumps you get once a buildup is achieved in your system! Now you won't get nothing maybe the first wk and a half but by your 2nd or 3rd wk u will definatly feel 20mg of dbol taken 45min-1hr prewrkout

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksamson75 View Post
    Hey..First off it's crazy how people come to forums looking for advise and these guys pounce like house cats on the less experienced!! Ridiculous..with that being said- Actually that's a very rational question and anyone who has ran dbol is very aware of the insane pumps you get once a buildup is achieved in your system! Now you won't get nothing maybe the first wk and a half but by your 2nd or 3rd wk u will definatly feel 20mg of dbol taken 45min-1hr prewrkout
    Whats even crazier is the ppl who respond to 5 year old threads Welcome !
    AlphaMike and ickythump like this.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Whats even crazier is the ppl who respond to 5 year old threads Welcome !
    First post Fail
    ickythump likes this.

ickythump is offline Member
    hi guys been lurking for 5 years finally bit the bullet and got dbol off the banner how do I run it???

Thread Information