Cranq is offline New Member

Test e, tren e, anavar cycle

Whats up everyone

Just planning my next cycle just wanted to grab some feedback.

Previously ran 2 cycles, sust and deca and a test e cycle both which went great with minimum to none side effects.

Stats: age 25, 6ft, 88kgs (190pounds) 15% bf, 3 years training experience.

Test e
    Wk 1-15 500mg pw
    Tren e
    Wk 5-15 150mg/300mg pw (caber or prami?)
    Anavar
    Wk 5-15 50mg/100mg ed
    Arimidex
    Wk 1-15 0.5mg eod

PCT
    Clomid and Nolva 2 weeks after last jab
    100/100/50/50
    40/40/20/20

Trying very hard to get Hcg its not easy where i live. Pretty excited to see results diet is in check training routine is great looking forward to kick off!! All feedback & opinions will be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Cranq View Post
    Whats up everyone

Just planning my next cycle just wanted to grab some feedback.

Previously ran 2 cycles, sust and deca and a test e cycle both which went great with minimum to none side effects.

Stats: age 25, 6ft, 88kgs (190pounds) 15% bf, 3 years training experience.

Test e
    Wk 1-15 500mg pw Is "pw" post workout? It really doesn't matter if you pin pre or post workout. Just make sure you're pinning 250mg twice a week.
    Tren e
    Wk 5-15 150mg/300mg pw (caber or prami?) I would go with 300mg/wk Tren. Get the Tren E and just mix the Tren in the same pin with Test and pin twice a week. I prefer Caber myself. Take the caber couple of times a week.
    Anavar
    Wk 5-15 50mg/100mg ed I honestly wouldn't spend the money on Anavar. The results you're going to get from the Tren, especially if you diet and cardio, is going to be awesome. Anavar will add very little and definitely not enough to warrant the cost of itself.
    Arimidex
    Wk 1-15 0.5mg eod This is good.

PCT
    Clomid and Nolva 2 weeks after last jab I normally run 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20 for PCT.
    100/100/50/50
    40/40/20/20

Trying very hard to get Hcg its not easy where i live. Pretty excited to see results diet is in check training routine is great looking forward to kick off!! All feedback & opinions will be appreciated
    HCG will really help jump start you on PCT. Tren's going to shut you down pretty hard so it's a really good idea to get the HCG before you start your cycle. Good luck.

Thread Information