Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: worried about infection

hehelol12 is offline New Member

worried about infection

Is it possiboe that I JUST slightly hit a nerve during an injection? I injected into my left glute for the first time at 1am on thursday and had a weird jerk back sensation......felt no pain so I just fully pushed, aspirated and injected all the oil. It was slightly more to the middle of my glute but still within the outer top area of the muscle.

It is now Sunday and I woke up with a red area surrounding the injection site. Is this an infection? I thoroughly cleaned before and after and had no problem on my right glute with the same gear.

This was my 3rd injection of my cycle and I cannot afford to have an infection

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hehelol12
    Is it possiboe that I JUST slightly hit a nerve during an injection? I injected into my left glute for the first time at 1am on thursday and had a weird jerk back sensation......felt no pain so I just fully pushed, aspirated and injected all the oil. It was slightly more to the middle of my glute but still within the outer top area of the muscle.

It is now Sunday and I woke up with a red area surrounding the injection site. Is this an infection? I thoroughly cleaned before and after and had no problem on my right glute with the same gear.

This was my 3rd injection of my cycle and I cannot afford to have an infection
    What compound(s) are you injecting? What are the doses? What size needle are you using? Are you rotating injection sites? Is the lump hard or soft? Are you spiking a fever?

Off topic.....this is a disaster waiting to happen at 18 years of age. I know you didn't ask and it's your body......but when you have no sex drive at 19, can't get erections, and are depressed, remember, this is what you wanted.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Also off topic but very relevant, are you running an AI and do you have pct planned. Either way, I'm interested to hear what you're running but it sounds like you may be at the beginning end of your cycle. You have a good chance of recovery if you stop now.. you may not even need pct but you could go on a mild run to be safe.

I would stop now and hope you have not permenantly damaged your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Also off topic but very relevant, are you running an AI and do you have pct planned. Either way, I'm interested to hear what you're running but it sounds like you may be at the beginning end of your cycle. You have a good chance of recovery if you stop now.. you may not even need pct but you could go on a mild run to be safe.

Glad you asked. I just didn't want to deal with "I didn't ask for a critique on my cycle" retort.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Glad you asked. I just didn't want to deal with "I didn't ask for a critique on my cycle" retort.
    Hopefully the OP is a smart kid and not foolish. Concerning though because in this day and age, the ability to research is easy, and if any research was done, and if he were smart, he would most likely not be cycling at his age.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno

Hopefully the OP is a smart kid and not foolish. Concerning though because in this day and age, the ability to research is easy, and if any research was done, and if he were smart, he would most likely not be cycling at his age.
    Agreed. I think for many young guys, "research" means finding out which steroids make you biggest or leanest. Not real research and that's obvious by posts that start, "I've done a ton of research...." and as you indicated earlier, the comments thereafter suggest otherwise.

It's unfortunate many young guys feel the need to have the perfect body in "30 days". It takes years of commitment to achieve respectable results that are sustainable.
    Igifuno likes this.

clarkey02 is offline Junior Member
    I think he's gone lol....

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey02
    I think he's gone lol....
    BOOOO!!!! Really, that's all it took???

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What compound(s) are you injecting? What are the doses? What size needle are you using? Are you rotating injection sites? Is the lump hard or soft? Are you spiking a fever?

Off topic.....this is a disaster waiting to happen at 18 years of age. I know you didn't ask and it's your body......but when you have no sex drive at 19, can't get erections, and are depressed, remember, this is what you wanted.
    19 years old*

Currently running dbol 20mg everyday and 500mg test e every week, 1.25inch needle to inject and was running a fever the day after injection and my body has recovered from the fever. Rotating between glutes. AREA IS KIND OF HARD
    Last edited by hehelol12; 12-08-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post

Currently not running an ai but I do have clomid and nolva coming my way next week. It's too late now.....bought thw wholw cycle and I'm not going to throw away all that cash lol

NaijaBoy is offline Junior Member
    19 in my opinion is still very young. I'd recommend you wait a few more years before experimenting again. Train hard, eat hard,sleep like a champ and you shall see great goals.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hehelol12 View Post
    Currently not running an ai but I do have clomid and nolva coming my way next week. It's too late now.....bought thw wholw cycle and I'm not going to throw away all that cash lol
    That is why you should not be running aas at your age. That immature perspective is something you will likely regret in the years to come. What's worse, throwing money away or throwing your health away? You've already answered the question.

Get an AI - ar-r .com

letro at .25/eod or exemestane (aromasin ) 12.5/ed or 25mg/ed..

sportsman23 is offline Junior Member
    I inject in my thy and get red around it occasionally the size of my hand goes away in a day or so. a buddy of mine gets the same thing no swelling or pain though just red as if you slapped your leg.

CommanderZander is offline New Member
    It could be just a bad reaction to the oils you're shooting. If it starts to get worse then you should get it checked out

testluva is offline Associate Member
    If the carrier oil was EO or a blend your body could be allergic to it. This is a typical side effect of EO if your body reacts to it with flu symptoms and swelling.

It just happened to a friend of mine last week. He switched to a GSO carrier oil without any EO and is g2g now.

clarkey02 is offline Junior Member
    Gonna be a 19 yr old with some titties and limp horn it sounds like. Also, you need more than 2 injection sites if you're pinning daily.

Thread Information