Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member

Injured mid-bulk cycle. Ugh!

Ok, so I am in my 40's and am a semi experienced a/s user. I have completed several cycles; primarily of test, tren and hgh. I am one month into a bulk cycle and injured my shoulder showing my girl how to use this stupid ab roller she pulled out of the closet. Ha ha. Anyways, should I stop my cycle and do PCT now, or can I switch from a bulking cycle to a cutting cycle mid stream and still see more positive results than just waiting a few months? Any help would be appreciated. Not that it matters, but Im 5'11", 207 lbs and about 13%bf and have about 10 cycles under my belt aside from trt; which I have done for about 8 years. I have no idea how I injured myself doing such a simple thing; but today I cant even move my arm around without finding painful locations and do not want to further injur myself. Before today I could bench 315lbs in reps of ten; but dont think I could swing a gallon of milk around right now with my right arm without it hurting. I dont even know what hurts but it feels like it is my collar bone or something connected to it. Any help would be appreciated. I hate being old! lol.
    Sorry, after posting this I saw there was an injury section. If anyone can put this in the right place I would appreciate it. Sorry!
    Last edited by Oki-Des; 12-05-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Supra Spinatus is the most common rotater that guys hurt. Yeah, you need to give yourself some time to heal. You can't work through an injury like that. It took me almost a year to get back after my rotater injury. I would just stop you injections, wait the appropriate time, and PCT. Give your body a chance to heal. Are you doing TRT? If you are, you don't have to PCT. It might help to take a low dose of Test/Deca for 12 weeks. If you're not on TRT, I'd just stop and rest. Good luck.

Thanks Supra, Ugh! It was not what I wanted to hear, but good advice often isnt. I really didnt like the fact it took you a year to heal either. That really sucks. Thank you for your time and help.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Or you could could continu with low dose testosterone for the lenght you planned.

comming off will result in lost of strengh/muscle and motivation.
    for a faster recovery staying actif is important.

low dose(200 mg test/week) will keep you from wasting muscle too much (which will happen cause youll stop using your arm). but also you will stay motivated(low test is not fun...) and be in a enought anabolic environement to recover.

it wont yield any mass building property, but it will certainly help retain muscle.

the rotator cuff is muscles like anything else. if you dont want it to atrophy more than it already will. delaying PCT may be a good idea.

you planned 12 week keep it at 12 week

just my .02

Thanks, it does seem hard to stop as I am motivated and excited to keep going if I can.

Thread Information