Forced is offline New Member

Endurance-stack (Sust/EQ/GW/Albuterol)

Hello everyone! :-)

I having been doing a lot of weight training/bodybuilding in the past, but started to show more interest in endurance training one year ago. I do not compete - it's more of a hobby making me happy. I do triathlon, and have decided to step up my training few weeks ago in order to get ready for completing half an ironman in a decent amount of time (1.2 Mile Swim 56 Mile Bike 13.1 Mile Run).
    This involves hours of long training sessions on a daily basis, and I have considered running a cycle helping me recover better etc. - I have run a few cycles in the past with great results, but it's 5 years ago, and they were focused on putting on some muscle and gain some strength which is quite different from what I would like to obtain from this cycle. Useful information about steroid -use for the aspect of endurance is quite hard to come by, but I have found two old interesting posts (Unfortunately I cannot get in touch with any of the posters) from two different boards, claiming the same:

" I'm an avid endurance athlete and coach. In fact, I just personally came off a cycle after finishing an Ironman triathlon (2.4 mi swim, 112 mi bike and 26.2 mi marathon). I highly recommend the following cycle: 125mg of Sus250 every week, 200mg EQ every week and 2iu HGH daily following a 5/2 cycle. I know this seems like nothing in the BB world but this is a very effective / popular cycle for endurance athletes.

In endurance athletes natural testostrone is always suppressed to some degree. The 1/2cc of Sus250 just ensures the T levels stay on the high side of normal. Anymore and you will either hold water or put on muscle that you don't need or both. The EQ increases RBC without the risks associated with EPO. The hgh helps a great deal with recovery from the enormous amounts of long slow training volume that must be done as well as helps to increase overall endurance."

&

"..... I used 125mg Test stacked with 200mg EQ and 15IU's of HGH every week and finished an Ironman. This worked amazing for me. The EQ will boost your RBC without the dangers associated with EPO."

So I have considered running a low dose of 125mg Sustanon & 200mg Equipoise weekly for 16 weeks. I cannot afford the HGH at the moment, but have been looking a bit into GW-501516 and Albuterol. I am mainly interested in the endurance aspect of GW and the fat loss aspect of Albuterol (I am currently around 11% bodyfat), but I am insecure weather Albuterol will affect my endurance/VO2 Max, as a have read both positive and negative experiences on this?

My questions goes like:

- How should a PCT look like for a 16-week cycle of 125mg Sust/200mg EQ look like (I would like to avoid any weight added from water)?
    - Can I run Albuterol some of the weeks for reducing BF - How will it affect my endurance, and how should dose/length of cycle be like?
    - I have considered running 10-20mg GW-501516 ED for 1-12 Weeks, mainly for endurance and fat loss - I am still a little concerned about the cancer studies though, even though I do know it was made on rats for a long period of time involving enormous amount of doses. What are your thoughts on this? Have you used it, and been checked for cancer afterwards? Would this be possible at the local doctor, meanwhile, or?

Hope someone came through the wall of text - I know it's a huge read, but hopefully someone can help me out, with at least some of my questions! :-)

Forced is offline New Member
    No-one? :-)

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have much knowledge in endurance sports. However...

-125mg of Sust a week is low. That is more of a TRT dose, which, if your test levels are normal, will not do much for you.

-Its been years since I've used Albuterol. After using it and reading more about it, I question its effectiveness. I can't remember what I ran it at (which is probably dated by now), but if I remember correctly, it doesn't have to be cycled like Clen . But I could be wrong.

-No clue about that stuff.

At least you'll get a bump out of this post. And its my 1500th, so you're welcome.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    The test / EQ cycle sounds good. 125 mg / week of sust will likely boost your test levels above the natural range. You won't get huge, but that's not your goal.

I've noticed a big boost in endurance with 400 mg/week of EQ. You should get a similar endurance boost with 200 mg without much of an increase in strength.

Albuterol (and clenbuterol ) took away from my cardio endurance. I'm not sure if any stimulant will help with triathlon training. Stick to your maintenance level of calories, add in the endurance training with test and EQ, and you'll drop the fat.

A standard PCT should work with this cycle. I'd run HCG twice a week through the whole cycle up to PCT. Then 4 to 6 weeks of nolva and clomid 3 weeks after your last test injection. Stop the EQ 2 weeks before stopping test to give it time to clear your system.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    600mg/week of eq did nothing noticeable for my endurance. 15ius of hgh per week will do little to nothing as well. Scrap the plan it's not worth cycling for your goals.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    600mg/week of eq did nothing noticeable for my endurance. 15ius of hgh per week will do little to nothing as well. Scrap the plan it's not worth cycling for your goals.
    Did you get blood work done on cycle? 600 mg/week should have given you a dramatic increase in hematocrit levels. That essentially gives the same effect as blood doping, dramatically increasing aerobic capacity for an endurance athlete.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no way you can try to tell me 600mg of eq is equal to blood doping. Eq does nothing dramatic.

Thread Information