DawgHouse is offline Junior Member

Stack with T-bol?

Can't post anything too long cuz the dang server wont let me until 25 posts. But what is another good compound to stack up with with Test/Tbol? I was thinking about going Test/Tbol/EQ or Test/Tbol/Mast 5'10 190 looking to gain a hard 15-20 and keep 10-12 I realistically want to weight right at 200. What are some suggestions, or do I already have the best idea haha? Ill give out more details when I get to 25 posts!

I'm 24 going on 25 btw and this is third cycle

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Have you gotten bloodwork done? Third cycle at 25, you should be concerned about your Hpta. Hopefully you've engaged in property pct, but a look at your bloodwork would be beneficial for you to know where you're at healthwise.

Tbol is not the best compound for your bulking goals. Why not consider drol or dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Have you gotten bloodwork done? Third cycle at 25, you should be concerned about your Hpta. Hopefully you've engaged in property pct, but a look at your bloodwork would be beneficial for you to know where you're at healthwise.

Tbol is not the best compound for your bulking goals. Why not consider drol or dbol?
    Well, I've had 1.5 previous cycles. I used Tbol alone once before waaaaaay back, I didnt really get much (or any) size but was strong as shit. So thats the .5 in that 1.5 and this was at about 20.

My REAL cycle was Test Prop for 10 weeks with var weeks 1-6 PCT was just nolva this was at age 22. got blood work done on that one. the choice of compounds for this was based on playing division 1 college football and I needed everything in and out my system quickly

so this would be my 2nd REAL cycle and I plan to get blood work, use HCG and an AI the entire time, and pct with Nolva AND clomid this time. but as I am done with college football I just want to get big as shit now lol. while remaining under 10% BF

I am not opposed to Dbol either just never used it before and I want a lean 15 on. perhaps even cutting some fat on-cycle i frequently hear about excessive bloat on dbol

Blog Entries
    Yes it can cause some bloat, but you will make faster gains. You can, however, lose more of those gains due said 'bloat'

T-bol will arguably give you more keepable gains, just at a slower rate. I'm currently running tbol, in fact, and am enjoying it for the most part (minus the back and leg pumps). If you're patient with acheiving your goals and you are interested in staying lean, then tbol is a fine choice. You could concievably reach your goal with test/tbol and proper diet and training routine, IMO.

EQ never really did much for me, and needs to be run at high doses to see any quality gains, but some people react better to it than others and it can contribute to being able to consume a high amount of food as well, which can be beneficial.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouse View Post
    Can't post anything too long cuz the dang server wont let me until 25 posts. But what is another good compound to stack up with with Test/Tbol? I was thinking about going Test/Tbol/EQ or Test/Tbol/Mast 5'10 190 looking to gain a hard 15-20 and keep 10-12 I realistically want to weight right at 200. What are some suggestions, or do I already have the best idea haha? Ill give out more details when I get to 25 posts!
    Honestly you cant go wrong with either of those trio's.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Yes it can cause some bloat, but you will make faster gains. You can, however, lose more of those gains due said 'bloat'

T-bol will arguably give you more keepable gains, just at a slower rate. I'm currently running tbol, in fact, and am enjoying it for the most part (minus the back and leg pumps). If you're patient with acheiving your goals and you are interested in staying lean, then tbol is a fine choice. You could concievably reach your goal with test/tbol and proper diet and training routine, IMO.

EQ never really did much for me, and needs to be run at high doses to see any quality gains, but some people react better to it than others and it can contribute to being able to consume a high amount of food as well, which can be beneficial.
    Yea I have never used EQ, and my cousin was a former IBFF pro and hes not too fond of it either, but I never use him as a sole source of my opinions cuz everything works different for everybody. But I know mast doesnt really typically put a ton of mass on people either.

my idea behind these two compounds though is that they are not too suppressive since I am still young I dont wanna get too crazy. I dont know if that is proper science but it is my logic that staying away from tren and deca until I got older would probably be a good idea. But I am not too familiar with many other compounds I never really hear much about primo or anything else.

if I do run t-bol should I run it longer than other orals? I didnt like var a whole lot... I had potent var and it made me lose some fat but I could have did that on my own, with my metabolism I can lose doing cardio as little as twice a week. I really enjoy the vascular ripped look and thats what I want to look like. I just want to look that way (and be able to keep it) 10lbs heavier. So I'm assuming I need to get well over 10lbs heavier while on-cycle

Blog Entries
    It's really all about how you diet and train. I like the way you're thinking though, as it relates to your long term well being.

You can run tbol or 6-8 weeks safely. I would do 6. I'm currently on 50mg/ed and like this dose. Anymore I wouldn't be able to walk.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Ive run 300mg test, 600mg EQ and 100mg t-bol and loved it...

Thread Information