whitdrago0 is offline New Member

21 year old looking for advice

Hi, im 21 looking into taking steroids . I have done my research on them, and know the side effects and how to take them. I am looking for advice on which steroids are best for bulking. Im 6'1" and 152lbs at 8.2% BF. I have been skinny all my life, but i have gained 30 lbs over the last 3 years. I have been lifting for coming up on 5 years now. My doctor reccommended steroids, but cannot perscribe them to me because my test levels are normal. What is a good cycle that doesnt include D-bol? I wanna do injectables, so if possible can anyone tell me good cycles with those? I wanna do a single 12 week cycle just incase anyone was woundering. I have a strict diet of 33% prot, 45% carbs, and rest fats. I get about 3000-3500 calories a day. I am looking into steroids because my doctor says i have an extremely high metabolism, and this will help me size. any other questions feel free to ask, and I will answer. i know the risks, and have studied nutrition. I eat 6-7 meals a day, and have have blood work done with 690 total test and 160 free test. I know how to train. BTW the 3500 cals is just food. and extra 1000 from weight gain protien drinks a day. and it was a legit doctor just didnt say black market roids.... he was trying to help me with a real low dose to help bone and muscle growth, but my test is normal so i was denied. i do understand the side effects such as gyno, depression, death, suicidal tendencies, damage of liver and kidneys, damage the heart, fatty tissue around liver, could develop jaundice, low sperm count etc., but im just asking with the experience i have in the gym, would it be beneficial to do just one 12 week cycle to help kick start gains? i know i would have to alter my diet for weight gain, so i could keep it, but would i help? let me know

thanks,

grant

Quote Originally Posted by whitdrago0
    Hi, im 21 looking into taking steroids . I have done my research on them, and know the side effects and how to take them. I am looking for advice on which steroids are best for bulking. Im 6'1" and 152lbs at 8.2% BF. I have been skinny all my life, but i have gained 30 lbs over the last 3 years. I have been lifting for coming up on 5 years now. My doctor reccommended steroids, but cannot perscribe them to me because my test levels are normal. What is a good cycle that doesnt include D-bol? I wanna do injectables, so if possible can anyone tell me good cycles with those? I wanna do a single 12 week cycle just incase anyone was woundering. I have a strict diet of 33% prot, 45% carbs, and rest fats. I get about 3000-3500 calories a day. I am looking into steroids because my doctor says i have an extremely high metabolism, and this will help me size. any other questions feel free to ask, and I will answer. i know the risks, and have studied nutrition. I eat 6-7 meals a day, and have have blood work done with 690 total test and 160 free test. I know how to train. BTW the 3500 cals is just food. and extra 1000 from weight gain protien drinks a day. and it was a legit doctor just didnt say black market roids.... he was trying to help me with a real low dose to help bone and muscle growth, but my test is normal so i was denied. i do understand the side effects such as gyno, depression, death, suicidal tendencies, damage of liver and kidneys, damage the heart, fatty tissue around liver, could develop jaundice, low sperm count etc., but im just asking with the experience i have in the gym, would it be beneficial to do just one 12 week cycle to help kick start gains? i know i would have to alter my diet for weight gain, so i could keep it, but would i help? let me know thanks, grant
    If you've done your research you should know you're too young man! You're not fully developed yet!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You already have a thread. Why start another?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

whitdrago0 is offline New Member
    sorry thought other one was deleted ignore this thread

Thread Information