Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Post Cycle

laker4652 is offline New Member

Post Cycle

So its been a few years since i did my last cycle and im looking to get back into use with a cycle of 500mg/week of sus 250 and 300mg/week of deca both for 10 weeks with dbol 30mg a day for the first 6. i was wonder what people would recommend for estrogen blockers and pct, thanks

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board laker!

You know that sust contains deca as well, right, so you're deca dose would be more like 400mg/wk.. which is fine, but just wanted to make sure you know that.

for AIs, you could run adex at .25/ed or aromasin at 25mg/ed.. recommending the higher end dose of aromasin due to dbol and deca, which both have a high aromatization rate.

You may want to also consider caber or prami to control progeserone related sides since deca is a 19-nor. If you choose prami, ramp up to .5mg/ed but you'll want to start at .25mg or less and slowly ramp up.

Good luck!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Welcome to the board laker!

You know that sust contains deca as well, right, so you're deca dose would be more like 400mg/wk.. which is fine, but just wanted to make sure you know that.

for AIs, you could run adex at .25/ed or aromasin at 25mg/ed.. recommending the higher end dose of aromasin due to dbol and deca, which both have a high aromatization rate.

You may want to also consider caber or prami to control progeserone related sides since deca is a 19-nor. If you choose prami, ramp up to .5mg/ed but you'll want to start at .25mg or less and slowly ramp up.

Good luck!
    since when sustanon have nandrolone in it???

sustanon have some testosterone decaonate in it but it is not deca-durabolin aka nandrolone decaonate aka simply deca...

Sustanon is only a blend of different ester of testosterone

plus, deca do not HIGHLY aromatize...
    its a 19nor its stimulate progestin receptor and aromatize a little bit like 20% the rate of testosterone...

agreed with the dose you are advising and with caber/prami use.
    but deca do not aromatize alot...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 12-08-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    IGi, I know you know this but, the decanoate in the sust is testosterone . It just has the decanoate ester attached. So it is testosterone not nandrolone .

Laker, how about you give us your

Weight
    Bodyfat%
    Cycle history

You need to investigate aromatase inhibitors (AI) as Igi says. If you control your estrogen this way you may not need prami or caber but should have it to hand, at least.

We have a PCT section for you to investigate there too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

CommanderZander is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Welcome to the board laker! You know that sust contains deca as well, right, so you're deca dose would be more like 400mg/wk
    Sustanon is just a brand name anyways... There are hundreds of different blends out there. And sust does not have deca in it I don't know why anyone would think that

Blog Entries
    My mistake .. Yup, mind was playing tricks on me.

CommanderZander is offline New Member
    It hurts your credibility when you post false information

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderZander
    I hear you bro. I don't make a habit out if it. Glad you guys were able to jump in and correct me. Anything else on this?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderZander View Post
    he have the maturity to admit it...
    Respect to him for that.

plus his advise was still right. and its a easy fix mistake.

so IMO it do not affect his credibility a bit and just proove he his a wise man.

just my .02

Blog Entries
    qsc thank you bro - CZ can't be faulted for saying what he said as he is correct.

Tbh, in the past, I really did think that sust blends contained deca , 100mg/ml to be exact. I have since learned and was aware that the decaonate is not in fact nandrolone , but testosterone with a decaonate ester - it just slipped my mind and I reverted back to my old way of thinking, which frankly is not good - we need to provide good info here.

i'm glad you both contributed to the thread and hopefully others will see it and, if anyone has the same misconception, this will serve as a means of education for them.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderZander View Post
    Sustanon is just a brand name anyways... There are hundreds of different blends out there. And sust does not have deca in it I don't know why anyone would think that
    that's right BUT I can see where one would think "decca" would be involved since sust has 4 esters in it one of which have "deca " in the word....see the resemblance??? All of which are Testosterone esters as we all know.

He has lost no credibility with me. The man kept his cool and is very professional.
    ickythump likes this.

ickythump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    that's right BUT I can see where one would think "decca" would be involved since sust has 4 esters in it one of which have "deca " in the word....see the resemblance??? All of which are Testosterone esters as we all know.

He has lost no credibility with me. The man kept his cool and is very professional.
    as The Dude would have said...CZ isn't wrong, he's just an a$$hole lol... but really commander relax eh? the man has almost 10000 posts and this is the first time I've seen misinformation, and I search old threads a LOT

Thread Information