Mmeans is offline New Member

Blood tests..odd sex drive, erections, etc.

New here, well, not new - lurking, but new to posting.
    So here goes: 18+ years of lifting. Primarily bodybuilding, no powerlifting, etc. Naturally an ecto/meso.
    No problem with sex drive or erections whatsoever.
    My first cycle was at 23 with Deca /Dbol . Excellent results, had to jump off due to the source disappearing. Bad idea...spent months in recovery, mentally and physically. Flash forward to 39.
    4 weeks ago began a TestE cycle. Started first and second shot at 750MG, then 500mg x 2 a week. Oddly enough, packed on 12lbs of non-bloat weight in 3.5 weeks. Liquidex at the beginning at .25EOD, then upped it to .50EOD. Odd because I know it's not supposed to kick in for at least 4 weeks.
    Anyway, erections started getting softer, libido falling, so I got blood tests done.
    3195 test
    19.8 E2
    Estrogen (overall) 99
    Well...I'm clueless now...I should be trying to hump the neighbor's dog. No wife or steady gf, no real job stress, my diet is about as clean as it gets, and overtraining is not an issue.
    Any ideas???

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You need to get labs done that show your fee Test and sensitive E2

ED can be caused by either high or low E2. You might want to knock your AI back down to .25 EOD or if you need more do 25 ED instead of 50 EOD

Thread Information