Thread: ok guys round 3

bigstack88 is offline Associate Member

ok guys round 3

Just picked up 50mg oxymetholone and test e and eq. I know that the test e and eq are fine as far a being stable and what not. I'm wondering about my oral quickstart. I've been doing aas for some time now. 2 years of growth and some test, dbol , deca , and a blend cycle. I figured since my body reacts excellent to aas i would step it up. Just wondering u guys input on anadrol ? And maybe eq? The test e I'm comfortable with. Thanks guys -bigstack

Nothin on a-bombs guys? Just want some input that's all.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Try making only one thread on the same topic next time. No need to make two..

You won't find much love for EQ around here. If you run it, run it at 600-800mg/wk and you'll need to run it for at least 12 weeks to see any real effects.

What were your stats before you started doing aas and growth and what are your stats now?

Sry bro. Stats are 6'4 230 on off season. bf went up Aswell but not more then say 14 percent. List some gains. Was a beast this summer but all is well

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstack88 View Post
    Just picked up 50mg oxymetholone and test e and eq. I know that the test e and eq are fine as far a being stable and what not. I'm wondering about my oral quickstart. I've been doing aas for some time now. 2 years of growth and some test, dbol, deca, and a blend cycle. I figured since my body reacts excellent to aas i would step it up. Just wondering u guys input on anadrol? And maybe eq? The test e I'm comfortable with. Thanks guys -bigstack
    2 years of growth? Didn't you start it in September?

I got the impression that your test & d'bol cycle was your first one this summer in view of the basic questions you were asking throughout. It looks like you are 5lb heavier than when you started this cycle too so I'm not sure how you react 'excellently to AAS'?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information