Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By siniganngbaboy1

Thread: injection site pain

siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member

injection site pain

I pinned last Monday and since then, there is a swollen warm area with pain...

Before that,I had a different brand that did the same thing towards the END of my cycle... After a few days it goes away

I have only been pinning 1cc and rotating glutes...

Wth is going on? Its frustrating because I'm scared one if these days it will turn into an infection

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    what is your cycle ?

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    what is your cycle ?
    8 week cycle
    Test E 500 per wk (split)
    Dbol 25mg ED

Aromasin 12.5 EOD

PCT: nolva 40,40,20,20

Last time I did Test C with a different source...

Trust me, I am injecting correctly (ventrogluteal), swabbing everything, using a sterile new needle, injecting slowly, I have tried running it in warm water, using warm compress, and massaging...I still don't know what is the deal? Is my body not taking it well?

Oh and I am using a 1.5 in needle 22g...
    Last edited by siniganngbaboy1; 12-11-2013 at 02:41 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by siniganngbaboy1 View Post
    8 week cycle
    Test E 500 per wk (split)
    Dbol 25mg ED

Aromasin 12.5 EOD

PCT: nolva 40,40,20,20
    Test e for 8wks is no good 10-12 wk for that how long is the dbol for ? No hcg either it will help with recovery alot try and get some clomid as well for pct 75,50,50,50
    are you rotating inj sites ? 22g pin not bad but you could use 23g/25g it may be you are just nicking a nerve but you say it's warm but it goes away in a few days so probs not a infection what is the lab you are using ?

Test e for 8wks is no good 10-12 wk for that how long is the dbol for ? No hcg either it will help with recovery alot try and get some clomid as well for pct 75,50,50,50
    are you rotating inj sites ? 22g pin not bad but you could use 23g/25g it may be you are just nicking a nerve but you say it's warm but it goes away in a few days so probs not a infection what is the lab you are using ?
    I used genesis before this and now I'm using muta

aviator850 is offline New Member
    I agree with clarky, try using a 23 or 25g needle. It could be the lab though.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had the exact same symptoms once and it went away, just like yours. Took about 4 days to go away if i remember correctly. But it was when i first started using and i pinned quad to low and hit a nerve. The symptoms sound like a nerve, but that was my only experience with that problem. I used 22 guage for a long time and i would not think it's the size of the needle. I use 25g now, but thinking of trying 23 as it seems like it take forever.
    Have you ever tried delt? I would try the delt just to see if it happens.
    Possibly could be gear, but i'm not educated in what different products they use to make gear other than various oils. Maybe allergic to something in it. Possibly someone in the lab section might know.
    Prior to these two different products you have used that caused it, did you ever have problem or these only two cycles?
    As Clarky mentioned 10-12 weeks, hcg and you need clomid for PCT. Should be running hcg now.
    Maybe someone will chime in that has had experience with problem and can identify if it's most likely gear.

Blog Entries
    just a thought but maybe the 1.5" pins are to big for you and are somehow going to deep?..until I changed to 1" pins I experience some pretty uncomfortable pip...as long as you don't have too much fat on your glute then 1" will go deep enough in my experiences with very little pip...

Thanks guys for the replies...I'll give it a go on the different needle sizes and try delt...if I get the same reaction then I am out of ideas

**UPDATE**

It's day 4 and the injection site still is swollen but not as swollen. The past couple of day it had a slight redness to it with warmth but now today it seems as though its almost as if it looks kind of bruised (very slight discoloration).

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I had the exact same symptoms once and it went away, just like yours. Took about 4 days to go away if i remember correctly. But it was when i first started using and i pinned quad to low and hit a nerve. The symptoms sound like a nerve, but that was my only experience with that problem. I used 22 guage for a long time and i would not think it's the size of the needle. I use 25g now, but thinking of trying 23 as it seems like it take forever.
    Have you ever tried delt? I would try the delt just to see if it happens.
    Possibly could be gear, but i'm not educated in what different products they use to make gear other than various oils. Maybe allergic to something in it. Possibly someone in the lab section might know.
    Prior to these two different products you have used that caused it, did you ever have problem or these only two cycles?
    As Clarky mentioned 10-12 weeks, hcg and you need clomid for PCT. Should be running hcg now.
    Maybe someone will chime in that has had experience with problem and can identify if it's most likely gear.
    Are you pinning on your delts at all times now? Or do you do glutes too?

Thx for the HCG tip... ordered some with clomid
    clarky. likes this.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by siniganngbaboy1 View Post
    Are you pinning on your delts at all times now? Or do you do glutes too?
    Rotate delts and quads. Just don't go to low on quad or you may hit a nerve. I use the heel bone of my hand and place it on hip bone then at end of baby finger to judge. Stay around that area and if you sit it relaxes the muscle. It's easy to do there. Rotate left right delt and left right quad.

Thread Information