Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: new member, just started my first cycle, looking for some guidance

Thejkr is offline New Member

new member, just started my first cycle, looking for some guidance

hey guys! so im a new member to this site and a new to the whole steroid thing all together, so as the subject says, im keen for some advice.

first things first heres some of my stats
    5'7"
    194 lbs
    been training for years but not for this type of growth, usually just train for athletic improvements for sport
    however had the last 1.5 years off due to injuries and traveling overseas (as you can see from my weight i let myself go)
    PCT is organized, not sure what its called, a mate of mine whos been around this for a while is organizing it for me.

my goal is to do a bulk/cut regime, obviously bulk hard while on the course and at the end cut hard. (loose as much bf% as possible)

so, as i said my mate has been around the whole steroid use for a couple of years and seeing his results i trust the course + post course he has organized for me, the course includes suss 250, dbol , deca and for later in the course tren and post course he has something organized for me, however, with his help thats really as far as it goes.

the whole diet side of things is my main issue, ive tried for years to figure out a good eating plan for different types of results and ive never been able to wrap my head around it, my mate suggested just eat a lot, which i have been doing, but i noted on another forum that that inst really the correct means, so any guides to this would be appreciated guys! ive decided to come to the experts lol.
    on the same note, supplements has always been a bit confusing, ive got protein power at home, but is there a particular type of protein powder (or other supplements) i should be taking while bulking or later on while im cutting?

the second issue is the types of training, at the moment im training 5 days a week for 45 min to 1.5 hours each day and doing absolutely no cardio, my regime is:
    Mon: chest
    Tues: back/bis
    Wed: core/tris
    Thurs: shoulders
    Fri: legs
    recently ive started training doing supersets with minimal breaks in between but im unsure if they are what i should be training.

on that note are they any exercises i should ensure i do/avoid while training these muscle groups?

So guys, I apologize for the essay, but thanks for having a gander and any help would be appreciated beyond belief!

Cheers!

oh and i forgot, i started a week and a half ago, only had two injections (1ml suss, .25 deca , .25 dbol ) so i have plenty of time to go

well im on a roll, forgot something else! ive done a bit of looking around and ive read clen is good for the cutting stage towards the end of your cycle, my mates isnt really keen on it so id like to get your guys advice, would it be good to add together with the tren towards the end of the course, after the course separately or not at all?

Cheers again guys!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    WTF is it with Aussies and stetoid abuse???!

Read these

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

You should stop what your doing and educate yourself for a few years. You sound like your training and diet knowledge are at beginner level at best.

How fat are you?
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

How fat are you?
    Lmfao , this tickled me bro , im loling !

far out man, when i read it wasnt for the young i believed it was talking about teens, i only noticed from those articles that that age is actually 25. needless to say my mate didnt really discuss that with me, i got that 'juice can be bad but if you use it right and have breaks inbetween cycles etc'. reading that is definitely a huge shock to me.

and im not hugely fat by any means, i mean sure i have extra kilos on the chest and stomach though

How fat?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	147425

Are you stopping your cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

about 25% on that image, and after reading what i read itll be pretty stupid not too

Quote Originally Posted by Thejkr View Post
    about 25% on that image, and after reading what i read itll be pretty stupid not too
    With bodyfat that high you are begging for terrible side effects on top of the potential long term risks. No more injections and no more pills.

Visit our nutrition forum and lifting sections and the experts in this sections will put you right.

Mature decision, thank you and well done
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

With all the potential life long repercussions you've saved me from i should be thanking you!
    Glad I came on here and got some expert advice!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This cycle is wrong on so many levels it just isn't funny.1st you are too young and risk doing damage to your endo system.2nd your bf is too high.3rd you are coming off injuries and jumping on aas.Not a good thing you risk injuring yourself by the increased weight you will be lifting.4th you don't start off stacking test only.5th You don't bulk and cut in the same cycle.And I close by telling you that your friend doesn't know wat he is doing.Just because he may have some size doesnt mean a thing.Wats going on inside his body?Only God knows if he is running cycles like this.My best advice to you would be.Vist our diet section and do it natty for the next 4 years.Quit looking for shortcuts because there isn't any.There is a price too pay with them.Good luck bro.

Thread Information