miked187 is offline New Member

dosing adjustment based on concentration

The question is about how the concentration affects how much liquid is drawn, and how to adjust dose based on concentration. Noob stuff I'd bet, but I can't find any ref anywhere to help clear the calc's up in my head.

I have 10mL bottle of test-cyp that is 200mg/mL, I pull 1cc/wk and shoot it. The bottle contains 2000mL (10mL * 200mg in each mL = 2000)

If I then buy a 10ml bottle of test-cyp that is 250mg/mL I end up holding a product that provides a higher concentration (2500mL total in the bottle) of T in the same 1cc volume/a stronger dose.

So I'd want to knock down the volume of liquid in order to match the dose that comes out of the 200mg/mL bottle.

How do I go about figuring this out? Is there a chart of something? Seems like knowledge of these sort of conversion things need to be 2nd nature to avoid being a danger to yourself. Ugh, my brain hurts trying to get my head around this...

ickythump is offline Member
    phew... my head now hurts as well, but from the post!! you could easily figure it out with some math not diluting it... if you want 200/mg per draw then you would use .8 cc's, which is 20% less than a full cc, 200 being 20% less that 250....I could explain the math but you can probably just skip that

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Just do the math. 250 mg/ml equals 25 mg per line on a 3cc syringe. 200 mg/ml equals 20 mg each line. Just pull to the desired dose

redhawk01 is offline Member
    Divide the dose by the concentration.
    200 divided by 250 = .8/ml

miked187 is offline New Member
    makes sense now, thanks

Thread Information