greek75 is offline New Member

not sure where to start

I'm 38 6'2 278lbs. worked out off and on but want to get back into it serious. want to loose my belly but gain strength. was recommended dbol . did some research not sure if that is the route that is best. any tips and advice would be great.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    No its not a good idea. Whats your bf%? You just need to work on your diet and train hard

ickythump is offline Member
    try both the nutrition forum and the lifting forum, I would post you previous dieting experience and maybe someone can help tailor a fat loss diet, and look at a program involving hiit cardio and weightlifting to shred fat ( obv if you are out of shape you want to really stick with the basics at least 6 months imo) try to get to 15% bf ( maybe a year at most depending on where you're at, if you have solid muscle base you'll burn fat way faster!!) then after plan is going you can research aas and consider that when bf is low, you'll learn quick that dbol isn't for cutting and not ideal by itself.... good luck!!! hope tosee you in lifting and nutrition forums

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by greek75 View Post
    I'm 38 6'2 278lbs. worked out off and on but want to get back into it serious. want to loose my belly but gain strength. was recommended dbol. did some research not sure if that is the route that is best. any tips and advice would be great.
    No you need to work on your nutrition and get a solid training routine. You should be able to obtain your goals natty but read the beginner cycle stickys

Deathgrind is offline New Member
    You started at the right place! People here are awesome and like above poster mentioned post your diet stats in the nutrition section, and post your workout routine in the lifting section. Also read the stickies I learn something new about everyday. I came to this site about 8 months ago with minimal knowledge on everything from diet to workouts and slowly IM etching out a stellar plan for myself. Good luck with your journey

Thread Information