Thread: Pregnyl

BIGTOY79 is offline Associate Member

Pregnyl

Hello,

Ive been on test (250 mg twice a week) for 9 weeks, last shot in a week, and win pills 60 mg a day for 8 weeks (already done win a week ago)

Im taking .25 mg ARIMIDEX eod.

Sarted PREGNYL 10 days ago, im at my third shot, 4th shot this sunday, doing it 500iu twice a week

a) I feel a little sensitive on nipples, nothing very alarming but i do feel them more sensitive, thats since i started PREGNYL, should i go up to .5mg eod or ed ? more than that ?

b) At 500 iu twice a week, for my third shot, i dont really feel changes down there, it is the first time and im wondering if things r going right. On a previous thread KELKEL told me it takes time, but how much time and what am i suppose to expect in changes ?

c) PREGNYL is got to be injected veeeery slowly, or else it ****ing hurts ... Normal ? Kelkel also told me that it could be due to alcohol not beeing dry, but i took care of that, and still got to shot it very slowly

Thanks for the help

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a. hcg can increase estro. so it is possible that your nipples might get a little sensitive. i would increase adex to 0.25mg 4-5times a wk.

b. if your hcg is real and you mixed it the correct way, then it will work. how soon you see effects depend on how badly shrunken you're.

c. i get the burning feeling too, whenever i inject hcg. nothing can be done i'm afraid.

Thanks AD,

As for PREGNYL beeing from good source i bought it from well known pharmacy in my country, i dont think theres a problem with it. I mixed it with 10ml bak to have 500iu/ml, some say its too much water some say it doesn matter.

BUT, if my nipples r getting somehow sensitive, doesnt that also mean that PREGNYL is actually working ?

a) Should i stay at that dosage of 500iu twice a week, or increase a bit ? I have one shot of HCG today and one last on thursday, test prop one shot today one tuesday and last one thursday along with the last HCG shot
    My balls are sometimes alright, bigger and fuller, but sometimes i feel them also bigger but EMPTY. Normal process of recovery ?

b) If ever you advise me to increase dosage, does dosage of adex also has to increase ?

c) Concerning PCT, i read so many different ways of dosing? Also, running clomid and novaldex would be better ? or just one or the other ?

Concerning the burning feeling i dont really mind, my concern was just to know if its normal

Thanks AD

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    You're refrigerating it right?

Yep ...

carbo is offline Associate Member
    You are starting your HCG way too late and you might be already suffering from severe testicular atrophy at this point.

It might make sense to bump the dose to 1000IU for the last few shots before you commence with PCT.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your nipples are a sign of more aromatization from the hcg . I would bump the Adex to .5 eod

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agree with Jim but ultimately blood work will give you the best answer
    HCG /pregnyl best ran on the cycle from the start. Your mix is fine I actually find it easier to get the correct dose at that dilution rate.

Okay,

a) I beleive i have to stop HCG the latest with my last shot of test prop or can i continue if i still have testicular atrophy ? Or do i stop HCG along with my last shot and PCT takes over the job ?

b) Both clomid and nolva ? Or make a choice between both ?

Fit2bold,

Can you please list me the BW that needs to be checked ? Or is it just all hormones + E2 ?

Clomid and nolvadex for pct and discontinue the hcg before pct. it will suppress lh function

can u please help with dosage ?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTOY79 View Post
    can u please help with dosage ?
    Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 if the clomid is to much during week 1 then reduce the dose. Spend some time reading the pct stickys too please

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTOY79 View Post
    Fit2bold,

Can you please list me the BW that needs to be checked ? Or is it just all hormones + E2 ?
    You can get away with just e2 but a full hormone panel tells the whole story

ok thanks jim, fit2bold and all the others

Thread Information